Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banned for 31 days !!

Quote Originally Posted by Evilrtrns View Post
    Trust me I'm fine with all bans if it was same for all players. I just hate double standards, it's more about who is requesting rather than what is requested. Thread about same topic got deleted in general section and so this thread will be I guess.
    A "regular" player just this last week posted here about how he got his account back after a mistaken ban. Your ban seems to be deserved in that you acknowledge the account sharing. Considering you only got a temporary ban for something that can result in a permanent ban, I'd be happy.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    A "regular" player just this last week posted here about how he got his account back after a mistaken ban. Your ban seems to be deserved in that you acknowledge the account sharing. Considering you only got a temporary ban for something that can result in a permanent ban, I'd be happy.
    If that's true why that thread was deleted !! BTW, I was replying to "All we know is that bans are final." But as we can see permanent ban was not really permanent in that case.

If that's true why that thread was deleted !! BTW, I was replying to "All we know is that bans are final." But as we can see permanent ban was not really permanent in that case.
    We dont know if the reports about unbanned villages are 100% true.🙄

We are just players, so no one here can help a banned player get their account back other than to just give the usual advice about being patient, work with SC support, etc. Also, there is a forum rule that a player with a banned account is banned from the forums too. So, those threads are usually locked.

Threads asking in general terms about bans, how to get them back, what is usually requested, etc. are often allowed to stay up. It is when they go down the path of "I have been banned" or "How do I get my account back" that they end up closed down for the reasons noted above.

Account sharing can be a permanent ban, though. So, if you had account sharing and just got a temporary suspension, I think that is pretty lucky.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Also, there is a forum rule that a player with a banned account is banned from the forums too. So, those threads are usually locked.
    So what should be our go-to place to discuss this thing since mail support agent asked me to reach in-game support. In-game support aka sparky has worse AI than my heroes beating walls and couldn't even manage to bypass her.

Also, I would consider myself pretty lucky if I had some pro team looking after me, I wouldn't care if ban is temporary or permanent.

So what should be our go-to place to discuss this thing since mail support agent asked me to reach in-game support. In-game support aka sparky has worse AI than my heroes beating walls and couldn't even manage to bypass her.

Also, I would consider myself pretty lucky if I had some pro team looking after me, I wouldn't care if ban is temporary or permanent.
    This isn't in-game support. We are just players like you. The moderators are players who volunteer to moderate the forum. Darian is an SC employee, but not in the support division. So, you need to be in touch with SC support, though I'm still not clear on what you want to contact them about. Didn't you admit you did have account sharing in the past? If you just plan to say you think it is unfair you got a suspension for account sharing, I don't think that will go anywhere.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Trust me I'm fine with all bans if it was same for all players. I just hate double standards, it's more about who is requesting rather than what is requested. Thread about same topic got deleted in general section and so this thread will be I guess.
    Main forum rule 19: "You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc."

Closed.