-Winning a war is priority
    -Clanwarleagues participation
    -Clangames achievers
    -Adult warclan(Active players)
    -No flame when an attack fails
    -Explanation about an attack or how to attack
    -Use of any App for Attack strategies
    -English speaking clan
    -patience with attacks especially this is ment for myself since i havent been warring since TH 11
    -Supportive

due to the fact that this is only a topic I cant share much information here, before you reply search up my base and see it before you invite me or reply...

I have been inactive for a while now and the only thing i could ask for is alot of patience and someone who wants to take the time to teach me the game again

please reply or send me messages from the coc website and from there we can continue talking

thank you for reading, God bless all of you

Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 16 Clan Tag #P9QYU8UR. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Friendly and relaxed mature environment. Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!
    Last edited by Mu0i; 1 Week Ago at 03:50 PM.

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Hey Sha. I like the way you are coming across. Let me tell you about us We are a small independent clan family who are very experienced, adult only clashers and most of us have busy schedules and jobs, kids etc. We are international so busy round the clock. We play CoC to cut loose but have a genuine passion for doing the best we can. We're selective about who we recruit and keep so the clan dynamic is generally respectful, encouraging and harmonious! No kids, egos or drama queens.

We have a strong skill mix and don't have rushed accounts so we run challenging wars. We don't fake our ability by throwing in lower TH levels to give easier wars like some clans do. Our wars are competitive and honest matchups and we have an impressive record.

Anyway, if you have a developed account, you should have an Idea as to what you like or don't. This just scratches the surface of how we are set up. There's more information on recruitment thread and our discord server which is linked below. Please have a read at least and consider whether it's something that you can relate to. Thanks for taking the time to read.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-attackers%29

https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp
    PHi family includes PHi #YYQQ09 Iron Giants #9GY0GC82 and ATX Wolves #8PJGJUQG
    All Non-rushed Adult players considered.
    To apply join discord server AW7uNwp

REBUILDING I am an almost maxed TH13 in legends and very active

Instinct

CWL Gold 1

Level 5

War Clan/Competitive/Social
    Mature/Adult
    War Log Is Kinda Crappy W/L 12-12 But Trying To Improve

Looking For TH11-13 Non Rushed Bases Or Engineered
    Must Be Active & Donate
    Be Serious In Wars

If You Are Serious Join Discord & Follow The Instructions If You Wont Be In Wars
    https://discord.gg/nSvVPqw

In-game requests aren’t accepted
    Clan Tag #29QY09YRL

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Pict View Post
    Hey Sha. I like the way you are coming across. Let me tell you about us We are a small independent clan family who are very experienced, adult only clashers and most of us have busy schedules and jobs, kids etc. We are international so busy round the clock. We play CoC to cut loose but have a genuine passion for doing the best we can. We're selective about who we recruit and keep so the clan dynamic is generally respectful, encouraging and harmonious! No kids, egos or drama queens.

We have a strong skill mix and don't have rushed accounts so we run challenging wars. We don't fake our ability by throwing in lower TH levels to give easier wars like some clans do. Our wars are competitive and honest matchups and we have an impressive record.

Anyway, if you have a developed account, you should have an Idea as to what you like or don't. This just scratches the surface of how we are set up. There's more information on recruitment thread and our discord server which is linked below. Please have a read at least and consider whether it's something that you can relate to. Thanks for taking the time to read.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-attackers%29

https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp

i understand the family tree, but what about clanwars or time given to understand war priorities.?

besides did you check my base.? If yes what should i aim for upgrading next.?

this question is due to the fact that it will let me understand if you did check it or not.?

Hi metal,

Would like to invite you to FTH - #2002R0J9U, which we are continuing to rebuild and recruting th8+ for wars.. Only in gold 1 but we're lvl 7, but quickly improving and we can get to crystal (even master) in no time for sure.. Friendly clanmates, chill wars. Got a lot of empty after cwl, so we need some th11-13 especially!

Use strats in war, we do very well. (Promoted cwl twice in a row, war log 41-32-0, but since we rebuilt our log is 17-7-0.

Chill wars, quickly filled cc's and maxed cg's.
    Best of all you got clanmates who support you no matter if you're th2 or th13! Just have to show ur best and use 2 attacks when needed.
    Request to join IG with "tasty invited me from forums".

I am inexperienced with th12 yet so will have to consult our older teammates that are th11 or 12.
    Gl with finding a clan anyways!
    Last edited by 11111111111; 1 Week Ago at 05:38 PM.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

If you're still looking, consider Beer Pandas
    - lv 16 war clan
    - 300+ wins/70%
    - 6 wins, 2nd in Feb CWL Masters II
    - 140K in last Clan Games.

We're serious about war, but understand that people have real lives, families, jobs. Opt in/out...no questions - just make your attacks, if you're in.

Not always a lot of in-game chatter, but fast donations and FCs - members in US, EMEA and NZ.

Discord server for war strategy, communication, requests, information-sharing, attack videos, base inventory, base links, clash of stats bot, sidekick bot.

Btw, I checked your base. First, I would upgrade AS and traps to max th11 levels. Then, given that you've already upgraded all your war troops, except bowlers, pekka, and loons, I would push your gigaT to lv5, then your 3rd IT to lv6. Then, I would max traps. Then, I would upgrade defenses in order AT, WT, cannons, mortars, BTs, ADs.

Also, since hero abilities jump in increments of 5, I would push AQ or BK to 55, then do the other to 55...instead of alternating them each step. Comparatively, a lv55 AQ and lv50 BK is deadlier combo than lv53 AQ and lv52 BK.

If you decide to join us, reference "Wayneman Discord coc" in your invite.

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...le&tag=Q9RJJR0
    Last edited by WayneLH; 1 Week Ago at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPlank View Post
    please read before you comment.!!!

Good day Fellow Clashers

Who Am I

Nickname:Sha of Despair(ULCVVQG9)
    Nationality: Turkish But born and Raised in The Netherlands
    Coc Stats:
    -Th12
    -Heroes: K49/Q51/GW23
    -Walls: 11/12
    -No Rush

-Donation every season: 10.000
    Active playtime daily: Unknown due to working scheduele
    Warstats: Unknown
    Discord:Yes
    Teamspeak3: Yes
    What I expect from a clan:

-Winning a war is priority
    -Clanwarleagues participation
    -Clangames achievers
    -Adult warclan(Active players)
    -No flame when an attack fails
    -Explanation about an attack or how to attack
    -Use of any App for Attack strategies
    -English speaking clan
    -patience with attacks especially this is ment for myself since i havent been warring since TH 11
    -Supportive

due to the fact that this is only a topic I cant share much information here, before you reply search up my base and see it before you invite me or reply...

I have been inactive for a while now and the only thing i could ask for is alot of patience and someone who wants to take the time to teach me the game again

please reply or send me messages from the coc website and from there we can continue talking

thank you for reading, God bless all of you
    Lacking Mercy (#28R8V00RG)

Welcome to Lacking Mercy, a new clan like no other if you like active clan chats or constant donations then look no further.

About Us:-
    We are an international clan with a social and friendly atmosphere, that focuses on the players.

Clan Aim:-

�� Give new or returning players a chance to develop new skills for attacking in War.

⚔️ Teach new strategies, keeping up to date with the Meta

�� Give constructive and positive feedback to enable you to get better

⚔️ Provide new defensive war bases

Requirements:-

⚔️TH7 and Upwards - Non Rushed

��Donate troops as required and max troops for war

⚔️War participation, unless heroes upgrading

��English speaking

⚔️ No age requirement, but be mature!

Let me know if you would like to join or feel free to ask questions.

https://discord.gg/p7MgWng

CoC - Lady Bellona| Level 229
    AQ 55 | BK 50 | GW 22
    Co-Leader - Da Bomb

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneLH View Post
    If you're still looking, consider Beer Pandas
    - lv 16 war clan
    - 300+ wins/70%
    - 6 wins, 2nd in Feb CWL Masters II
    - 140K in last Clan Games.

We're serious about war, but understand that people have real lives, families, jobs. Opt in/out...no questions - just make your attacks, if you're in.

Not always a lot of in-game chatter, but fast donations and FCs - members in US, EMEA and NZ.

Discord server for war strategy, communication, requests, information-sharing, attack videos, base inventory, base links, clash of stats bot, sidekick bot.

Btw, I checked your base. First, I would upgrade AS and traps to max th11 levels. Then, given that you've already upgraded all your war troops, except bowlers, pekka, and loons, I would push your gigaT to lv5, then your 3rd IT to lv6. Then, I would max traps. Then, I would upgrade defenses in order AT, WT, cannons, mortars, BTs, ADs.

Also, since hero abilities jump in increments of 5, I would push AQ or BK to 55, then do the other to 55...instead of alternating them each step. Comparatively, a lv55 AQ and lv50 BK is deadlier combo than lv53 AQ and lv52 BK.

If you decide to join us, reference "Wayneman Discord coc" in your invite.

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...le&tag=Q9RJJR0

i have applied to the clan, a new era a new beginning

Centennial Club
    Hey, I'm from Brits on tour #RRUYJQPP

Check us out and if interested get back to me.
    I can get more into things then