Thread: Donation limits

Donation limits

Please get rid of donation limits. I would love to be able to donate as much as I like.

Do you mean the donations at the birdhouse? Or something else?
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyRoseLee View Post
    Please get rid of donation limits. I would love to be able to donate as much as I like.
    The purpose of the donations, i suspect, is not so much the help element, but the increased social interaction within the hood. Hence the donation limit, forcing more farmers to chip in.

I think HD has purposely set a limit for this feature, not only to set balance but i think to define continuity as well to the game. You see alongside this feature comes an objective for players to accomplish like the "Generous Neighbor achievement I to III" or to earn titles like "Most Generous or Aspiring Traders", doing so sets a new or long term goal for a player thus adding continuity to the game.
    But i hope SC could come up more with new feature and goals especially for higher level players coz' probably they completed already most achievement of the game. I salute HD for being in the gaming industry for more than 7 years tho.