Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clash of Clans Matchmaking and Trophy System Is UNFAIR

Clash of Clans Matchmaking and Trophy System Is UNFAIR

So... Someone with TH9, which is better than me, and why in the bloody hell my trophy is decreased by 34?

Like, that's a lot of trophies for someone with an higher tier, defenses and troops attacks me which is lowe than him, SO UNFAIR! AND UPSETTING!

I'm struggling to go to Crystal, AND I CAN'T REACH IT because of this!

I've redesigned and redesigned my base all over again and still this happens, not just once, but all the time.

Man, i've just upgraded my defenses to max out an TH8.... And just upgraded few troops.. and when i'm about to attack, i always being Matchmaked with an TH9, Darn it... And i only get less trophies when i'm attacking... Like WHAT?

Not like the old times...

How about you guys?

Like c'mon Supercell....
    Last edited by Syntaxes43; 1 Week Ago at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntaxes43 View Post
    So... Someone with TH9, which is better than me, and why in the bloody hell my trophy is decreased by 34?

Like, that's a lot of trophies for someone with an higher tier, defenses and troops attacks me which is lowe than him, SO UNFAIR! AND UPSETTING!

I've redesigned and redesigned my base all over again and still this happens, not just once, but all the time.

Man, i've just upgraded my defenses to max out an TH8.... And just upgraded few troops.. and when i'm about to attack, i always being Matchmaked with an TH9, Darn it... And i only get less trophies when i'm attacking... Like WHAT?

How about you guys?

Like c'mon Supercell....
    I don't know what you mean by old times, outside of legends the trophy system is working as usual. The trophies available are based on a comparison between your trophy level and the player attacking you or the player you are attacking. Hall has nothing to do with it and there is nothing unfair about that.

If you want to move up higher in trophies, there is a thing you can do to help a lot: upgrade your max th8 to th9.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

The matchmaking does try to match close to your th level (below Champs) and trophy count. Once you start climbing up the leagues, you will face more higher halls since your peers are more likely to be in lower leagues.

As for the trophy system it works based on the relative difference between you and the attacker- it simply doesn't take into account the level of th. If you are raided by a player lower in cups than you, you lose more. If they are higher in trophy count, you lose less.

Trophy pushing is difficult for lower halls and I don't think SC will ever make a change in the system so that the lower halls can go up easier- their goal is to encourage progression.

How about you guys?

Like c'mon Supercell....
    Hit the next button or upgrade your Town Hall. That's how it's always worked and it's not gonna change.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

It’s not unfair. It’s exactly how it works. Trophies have nothing to do with town hall level, only trophy count. You lose 34 trophies because the attacker is probably closer to mid- to low-gold league instead of high gold.

Theyre also hunting for dark, since it’s incredibly scarce at th9. An easy th8 is better than a tough th9 when you’re desperate.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 49 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

The trick is to win more trophies by attacking often than you loose by defending. The higher you get, the better the opponents will be, so redesigning your base won't help very much. When you are in a trophy range where there are less th8s then your base will be offered to a th9 or even a th10. If a higher th attacks a lower one it is logical that it will do more damage than the other way round. So be prepared to get 3 stared on defence every time but make sure you get more attacks than defences in (attack 3 or more times between 2 defences if you can). Trophy pushing means attacking, not winning defences good luck
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Centennial Club

How about you guys?

Like c'mon Supercell....
    I don't know what you mean like the old times, but the trophy system is almost the same as the day one, except for legend league

Millennial Club
    Why do you want to go to Crystal so bad? Trophies really don't matter to the game unless you are trying to get the Gem bonus for hitting certain levels. For those its simply best just do your normal farming and let you reach those levels naturally. You will at somepoint simply by getting stronger. The alternative, is to simply attack more each day....getting higher is often more about how active you are, not how skilled you are.

Getting into Legends is the other place where trophies matter. Try getting to 4987 10-15 trophs at a time...then get hit by a 43 2star....

Right now I'm that guy...lol, don't feel like doing 8 attacks a day, so I'm in Titans getting 3 stars on people trying to get to Legends. So bad I know...
    Last edited by pb913; 1 Week Ago at 04:03 PM.

Agree Totally..Lots of Different Ways to play Clash of Clans with Trophy Pushing being one of them...It’s currently “Not for Me” as I’d rather Farm Resources when I have the Time for the Upgrades currently on Offer..

I don’t have & never have had an Issue with the Trophies on Offer at any Level

Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    Why do you want to go to Crystal so bad? Trophies really don't matter to the game unless you are trying to get the Gem bonus for hitting certain levels. For those its simply best just do your normal farming and let you reach those levels naturally. You will at somepoint simply by getting stronger. The alternative, is to simply attack more each day....getting higher is often more about how active you are, not how skilled you are.

Getting into Legends is the other place where trophies matter. Try getting to 4987 10-15 trophs at a time...then get hit by a 43 2star....

Right now I'm that guy...lol, don't feel like doing 8 attacks a day, so I'm in Titans getting 3 stars on people trying to get to Legends. So bad I know...

there is a big button on the right hand side called "next" u can push to find a base that isn't too overpowered for you.. sure it will throw th9s at you if you are a strong 8 but you'll still be offered th8s to attack... use the button 👍