Thread: Alteration in tool buying limit for neighbors

Lightbulb Alteration in tool buying limit for neighbors

As there is an issue where bots or virus or whatever it is called steal away upgrade tools from shop and can enter into your farm without following or sending friend request, thus, leading Supercell to take a step to add a limit of 80 per day on purchase of upgrade tools. Isn't it possible that Supercell can put a rule of removing limit when it comes to purchase from neighbors? I mean my neighbors sell a lot of tools and I miss it so many times because limit always gets crossed, so will that be viable to remove the limit when it comes to purchase upgrade tools from neighbors? I am sure many players must be facing this issue and wish that they can atleast purchase unlimited tools from their neighbors. If needed Supercell can also add a clause that a player can buy from a neighbor only if that neighbor is in that hood for more than 1 week/month or vice versa or both. Request if you can consider this. Thank you.

If you beat the horse long enough and hard enough, it will surely come back to life!

+1 on lifting limits for long term hoodies.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    If you beat the horse long enough and hard enough, it will surely come back to life!

+1 on lifting limits for long term hoodies.
    LOL, maybe if we also burn the horse, it will rise from the ashes and become a phoenix?

All kidding aside, I'm not a bot author and is able to think of a way OP's idea may be exploited if implemented. I'd like to share my ideas freely, but I must refrain at this time because one or more bot authors may be reading this thread.

And I prefer not to assist bot authors in their evil ways. Repent and sin no more, bot authors!

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 14, 2020

P.S. To anyone who is thinking of PMing me to discuss how bots work, please don't because I might think you're a bot author trying to gain some insights. I haven't met you in person and checked your background yet to rule you out as a bot author. Thank you.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 1 Week Ago at 03:58 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread