Thread: Looking for a relaxed uk hood to join

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away

Looking for a relaxed uk hood to join

So i am a lev91 farmer and been playing solo for a long time and now fancy a change i am happy to donate to any requests and also happy to help lower lev farms in need of coins by selling them items for 1 coin now for the negatives of me i am pretty much retired from derbies they hold little interest to me i would be willing to do it at a push at lower leagues as its only a few tasks. By the way i am a adult but not into hoods with chats full of swearing and arguing etc

little update- thanks for the offers and the private messages i am still looking for a hood to join but really due to time zone issues it needs to be a uk hood or a hood with a good amount of uk players in it
    Last edited by Mrlk; 9 Hours Ago at 11:44 AM.
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Hi pm you my info
    🌼Mrs B🐝

Thanks to those who have sent me a pm since i have been asked tbe same question by a few of you i figured i would add the detail here to so my farm name is lk and it can be found in my own hood called the hood along with a few mini farms that i have but dont worry not looking to join those to any hood my farm tag is #9L88OGJQ9
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Hi message me on facebook I think you will like our hood. Our hood is invite only for high level players.

https://www.facebook.com/KerryBird76?__nodl
    🌼Mrs B🐝

Peaceful Estates, red cherry, green square

We are a global nh; relaxed play, no expectation to derby if you'd prefer not to, and we have a very long recruitment ad that annoys some yet inspires others. We are mostly mature players and hope to attract the same: friendly, helpful, ambiverts.
    Feel free to swing by in-game, or pm me if you have any questions or concerns, after reading through our rec. ad (if you don't fall asleep or get frustrated ).
    Best wishes in your neighborhood search!

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

A little bump as still looking for a hood to join ideally a uk hood due to time zone issues