Thread: Need Causual/Chill clan

Need Causual/Chill clan

I'm a Newer TH12 looking for an active and chill clan, I've mostly played this game without a clan so I dont have much experience in wars and such but I want to get into a clan so I can start to practice if you're interested in having me my in-game tag is #88RVYJP0Q

Emergency Call Level 15

Wars are typically started daily and vary in size depending on clanmate war preference. Discord is not required for war, but the player is expected to use both attacks for classic while also never missing an attack in CWL. We do not require players to be part of war. However, we do require the player to remain active in donations/clan games.

Benefits:
    -Active daily
    -Fast troop donations
    -Max clan games
    -High level players

Requirements:
    -Must speak English
    -Must remain active
    -Must donate correct troops

Elder status is earned by an initial 10k troop donation amount and maintained by a monthly minimum of 5k troop donations. For any veteran/active player these numbers are easily reachable.

Feel free to send a join request with message “From forums”

This link will take you directly to the clan:

https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=Y0LYYVCJ

-or-

Clan Tag: #YOLYYVCJ
    Clan Leader: Kleen

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey man, would like to invite you to FTH - #2002R0J9U, which we are continuing to rebuild and recruting th8+ for wars.. Only in gold 1 but we're lvl 7, but quickly improving and we can get to crystal (even master) in no time for sure.. Friendly clanmates, chill wars. Got a lot of empty after cwl, so we need some th11-13 especially!

Chill wars, quickly filled cc's and maxed cg's.
    Best of all you got clanmates who support you no matter if you're th2 or th13!
    Request to join IG with "tasty invited me from forums".

Gl with finding a clan anyways!

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

REBUILDING I am an almost maxed TH13 in legends and very active

CWL Gold 1

Level 5

War Clan/Competitive/Social
    Mature/Adult
    War Log Is Kinda Crappy W/L 12-12 But Trying To Improve

Looking For TH11-13 Non Rushed Bases Or Engineered
    Must Be Active & Donate
    Be Serious In Wars

If You Are Serious Join Discord & Follow The Instructions If You Wont Be In Wars
    https://discord.gg/nSvVPqw

In-game requests aren’t accepted
    Clan Tag #29QY09YRL

Hi chocolateBudd,

Our clan (GlobalKnights) is looking for non-rushed, loyal and active Adult members (TH10+).

Our current members are aged mainly in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.

A little more about our clan;

Our Clan:

· Our Clan is currently a lvl 14XP
    · The Members are Mature (20+).
    · We are an active clan, that equally understands the need for a game and life balance.
    · We have a loyal and solid group of members, with current membership fluctuating around 40 to full.
    · The core of our members (25+) have been with our clan for over 18 months or longer.
    · We support all fellow members, responding to donation requests promptly and more specialized troop requests ASAP.
    · Members chat frequently in conversation about game advice, strategy, posting bases for attack practice, sharing defence and attack replays as well as general conversation.
    · Our members are from various places of the globe (USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Philippines, Finland, Hawaii to name a few) so donations and chat is generally frequent 24/7.
    · We are a hybrid farming and war clan that likes to participate in Clan Wars and CWL. The option to opt in or out of War is the members choice.
    · Our rules are basic and a Guide Only.
    · We all get on very well, we are chilled out and enjoy some of our down time playing Clash.

If you feel this is the type of clan you would like to be a part of, please come and check us out.
    Search for our name as spelt (GlobalKnights) or our Clan Tag(#8C28P98L).

We are currently set at Invite Only, so just request to join and mention you are From the Forum.
    Our clan is very friendly and will welcome you on entry.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Clan Leader: Sir Paul D
    TH13 : XP 209
    Clan Name: GlobalKnights
    Clan Tag: #8C28P98L

Centennial Club
    Hey mate,

FuriousPhoenix is an Aussie based war clan with Americans and UK members. We are a B2B war clan that maxed cg and competes in CWL. We offer max donations at time but would love to have a few more th 12/13s to help out. We are competitive in normal wars and active in chat. We are level 9 and fast approaching level 10. We are a serious war clan but if you can get good enough I will teach you everything about war and add you in it

Hope to see you soon, Allfather Odin.

CLAN TAG: #20VCVGVCG

Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 16 Clan Tag #P9QYU8UR. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Friendly and relaxed mature environment. Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 20) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Forum Superstar
    sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

CAESARS BOYZ, as well as our other clan, is a US based clan, with the main clan that was formed back in May 2015 by a group of friends wanting to have fun with the game. Many have since left to pursue other interests, but the core leadership has stuck around, and we share a common goal to keep on making our clan much better over time. We’re always looking to have more people, larger wars, and more clan games participation. Your membership will allow for that to happen.

Below are the different clans both related to one another. For more details, click the different colored labels to take you to clashofstats.

Main Clan - LV 14 - Gold II (#YPU22PYG)
    The main clan members are all generally laid back. We all have lives outside the game too, so while we aren’t as active as other clans, we do take pride in what we do. If you don’t see people talking in the chat, or online for that matter, don’t fret. As for war, we start war twice a week on Tuesday and Friday nights, and occasionally Sunday nights, all at around 10:30pm EST, unless a war event goes on, then we do back to back. Our war log isn’t the greatest, but many of our losses were from the first year of the clan’s inception. We’ve been winning more wars ever since.

Sister Clan - LV 12 - Crystal II (#QCCYOROR)
    We have a sister clan, also called CAESARS BOYZ, looking for members too, so be sure to give them a look. This clan runs on similar rules to the main clan, with war on a more tentative schedule. It’s a more family friendly clan than the main clan, so do watch your language over there, as bad language is not tolerated.

Both clans are looking for TH10+. And yes, both have have Siege Machines, though we always welcome more TH12+ to help donate!

Pre-requisites for joining our clans:

• Must be at least TH10, and not badly rushed. A few things not upgraded won’t penalize you; just don’t have glaring flaws with your base or troop levels.
    • No war timers. You will be rejected if you have one.
    • Do not request troops upon joining. We don't like hoppers.
    • Mention this forum post or the name Dardanius in your join request. The "I'd like to join your clan" message tends to be ignored, and likely means you didn't read this.
    • Trophy Requirements: 1500/200 for the main clan, 2000 for the Sister Clan

Clan Rules:

• English is a must.
    • Please do your part and donate. We're don't have any rules on ratios, but make sure you’re not leeching off of people. And please, donate the right stuff to people. If you don’t have it, leave the request alone for others to donate.
    • Be respectful of others. You are also assumed to know how to behave. We shouldn't need to list out all the obvious rules here.
    • Don’t ask for ranks. Elder will be given out to players for good war participation and overall activity in the clan. Co-leader is for those deemed worthy of helping to lead the clan.
    • Do your part in Clan Games. It takes more than 5 people to max out points, and every bit helps. Earn at least 1000 points per clan games. You're encouraged to earn more of course.
    • War is optional, but we encourage that you opt in! If you aren’t in war, just make sure you’re actively donating and participating in clan games when they happen.
    • War Rules
      • Make sure to follow the war protocol, which is sent via clan mail before Battle Day (this tells you what your targets will be). Do not attack your recommended target before reading the clan mails. If no mail is sent, then attack your mirror first.
      • Do both attacks in war. If you opt into war, you’ve committed to both attacks.
      • Failure to do the two rules above may result in suspension from war. I understand missing one attack if you get caught up with something, but make sure it’s reasonable. Forgetting to attack is not an acceptable excuse.
      • New members will be withheld from war until the "New" tag is gone.
      • Leave the war Clan Castles to the higher up.

• Sister only: No foul language
    • Most importantly, have fun!

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold II)

Hi Chocolate bud we are both active and chill, but we do require you hop on our discord if you would like to join us (gives us, and you a way to communicate if needed). We are an adult clan, competitive focused but you can opt in or out of wars as you need due to your schedule, heroes, or confidence in your attacks. We are happy to offer up FC by request and we have another TH12 also working on learning some strategies. I would definitely recommend watching some of the youtube videos to stay up with what is working best in the game. #J2LGC0L9

https://discord.gg/zM9aFUF