Thread: Barracks working even under construction

Barracks working even under construction

Not sure if this a known “glitch” or not. I started a new mini, had one barracks at level 1 and one at level 2. I started an upgrade from level 2 to level 3, and when doing so the option totrain new archers was grayed out, because the only barracks capable of producing them was under construction. BUT all the archers already in the queue continued cooking!

Centennial Club
    I had this happen to me as well, just with different barracks levels. Don't think it's a glitch but who knows.

Forum Elder
    I am not sure if it is well known but yes, they will finish cooking but they will only be available when your barrax upgrade finishes. I used to stash elixir/dark in this manner many many moons back.

Also when you upgrade one de drill and have another one that is not upgrading you can still collect from both

I noticed that immediately after starting to upgrade one the next time a bubble appears over the other one if I tap on it, de will be extracted from both the one upgrading and the one not upgrading. The de of both drills gets added to the storage as well. This continues as long as you stay online on that account. If you log out and log back in, de will only be collected from the one not upgrading.

This has made me about 10 de (I don't stay online on the same account very long).

Not sure if this works with other collectors as well, only noticed it with the drills.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

I guess the one thats already on the queue gets trained but after that i bet you wont be able to train more arch before the upgrade completes.

Ha Ha - Me too plus Cook loads of DE Troops & Spells and sell them back to Supercell. Safe way of Hiding Loot that cannot be Stolen

Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    I am not sure if it is well known but yes, they will finish cooking but they will only be available when your barrax upgrade finishes. I used to stash elixir/dark in this manner many many moons back.