Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why is this continuing to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by BrandyBalwin View Post
    I’m a max player, been high up in legends and really low in masters and have never been attacked by bots.
    That you know of. Bots are still out there, but the good news is with the ban waves they have a lot at risk. There also is now some additional risk for players who buy accounts, which is against the rules. It used to be they had to worry that the account at one time used a different type of 3rd party mod and now they have to worry the account at one time used a bot. I'm glad SC continues to fight this and look forward to the next ban wave.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

I've been dropping down to 'farm' defenceless, while working on hero upgrades. And I've certainly seen a number of BOT attacked (2-3 per day?) - but I suspect this is a lot less than it used to be.

To do my bit... I've designed an anti-Bot base. All mines and storages are out of easy reach for barch, but they still drop lightning on the DE drills. I do enjoy watching the replays....

(All names hidden to avoid naming and shaming.... even if most of us couldn't read the name!)

lion young ones name

lion young ones name

Quote Originally Posted by SkyValker View Post
    To do my bit... I've designed an anti-Bot base. All mines and storages are out of easy reach for barch, but they still drop lightning on the DE drills. I do enjoy watching the replays....
    HAHAHA, good one!
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

I reported a few bot attacks to support... they did not even ask for details... only picked some random predefined text as an answer... If it was a real person, which I actually doubt. I really do not believe that SC is seriously aiming for all cheaters.

Centennial Club
    Iím a max player, been high up in legends and really low in masters and have never been attacked by bots.
    Me too Iíve been playing since kingdom come maybe 4-5months after global release on iOS.
    I have pretty full mines and drills most days as I donít constantly log in or have nothing to do but play the game.

Then again because these people are so sure that itís bots that did it then maybe in the past they manipulated the game so their account is prone to bots.

Only bits I seen is the guys who join your clan if opened and advertise a link and free gems.

Other than that for my life never occurred but I do love the fact that automatically these guy know what a bot attack is and what isnít.

There a saying in our country.

It takes one to know one.

Do I need to say anymore.
    Last edited by zeye; February 17th, 2020 at 05:28 PM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Username18 View Post
    Are you referring to the fact that one had unlocked a queen, or that one had higher levels?

Is it really necessary to be so pedantic?
    Levels are completely irrelevant of course.

It was mainly me misreading because the sequence was different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by zeye View Post

1. What country is this?
    2. What does this even mean?
    3. Please do not say anymore other than answering these 2 questions........

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #48
    Me too I’ve been playing since kingdom come maybe 4-5months after global release on iOS.
    I have pretty full mines and drills most days as I don’t constantly log in or have nothing to do but play the game.

Then again because these people are so sure that it’s bots that did it then maybe in the past they manipulated the game so their account is prone to bots.

Only bits I seen is the guys who join your clan if opened and advertise a link and free gems.

Other than that for my life never occurred but I do love the fact that automatically these guy know what a bot attack is and what isn’t.
    The odds are they have a better understanding than you do, or you have just never bothered to look at your defences much.

I'm sure there have been sayings which are even more false, but I can't recall one off hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Then again because these people are so sure that itís bots that did it then maybe in the past they manipulated the game so their account is prone to bots.

Maybe I could find a reply for that with your previous enlightened responses.

Do you know in a court of law your assumption is just a theory and has no basis on any proof of wrong doing donít be doing this as itís defamation on your part without knowing.
    There.
    Last edited by Postal; February 18th, 2020 at 06:58 AM.

I’m a max player, been high up in legends and really low in masters and have never been attacked by bots.
    Me too I’ve been playing since kingdom come maybe 4-5months after global release on iOS.
    I have pretty full mines and drills most days as I don’t constantly log in or have nothing to do but play the game.

Other than that for my life never occurred but I do love the fact that automatically these guy know what a bot attack is and what isn’t.
    You are quite correct - you rarely see 'BOT' attacks in Masters up to Legends. Most of them are attacking at low level trophies (silver/gold). This is because these attacks often fail to get stars (they work best on dead bases with full drills & mines, outside the walls) - so rarely rise to high level trophies.

To clarify, a BOT attack is an automated attack. (...edit....removed by me...)
    ...I'll post an image of my latest defence, once the maintenance is over. If you want to see what a BOT attack looks like, send me a private message with your clan details, and I'll happily come to visit you.

EDIT: I'm removing some of the post, as I think I might be treading on the border of 'discussing illegal activities' (my apologies)

Adding instead a link to information about the Ban wave on bots from last year, from Supercell:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12320033
    Last edited by SkyValker; February 18th, 2020 at 12:01 PM.