Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why is this continuing to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy2 View Post
    Wow. Identical. The only differences are the result of the higher level troops doing more damage and living longer.

Sandy
    Exactly. This is what I was talking about.

Someone knows how can i deploy over 40 archers in a row (one finger) in 1 second?🙄
    I tryed it but i cant do it like those guys with gibarch.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 13th, 2020 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Someone knows how can i deploy over 40 archers in a row (one finger) in 1 second?🙄
    I tryed it but i cant do it like those guys with gibarch.🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
    Apparently you get army suggestions online and can replicate it too 🤣😉

Centennial Club
    Iím not arguing just saying report the finding to support and let them investigate instead of you causing accusations on the forum and making a thread to dig at other player because you have a theory based on no proof.

Let me guess, the attacks ended (after a delay) with some zaps on dark drills, even if your dark drills didn't have much dark in them?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by zeye View Post
    I’m not arguing just saying report the finding to support and let them investigate instead of you causing accusations on the forum and making a thread to dig at other player because you have a theory based on no proof.
    You do realize he blocked out the player names and didn't accuse anyone specifically, right? Your posts in this thread seem to suggest otherwise when you reference defamation and digging at other players.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    You would say that because you’re very clever right.
    I told you I had no boy hitting me I was packing in de gold and elix my 5 builders were running at once.
    I don’t need to lie to you as I’m not employee of supercell

I’ve got a th9 he’s getting hit like crazy but no, no not attacks. In the th9 I love it because the revenges i wait a week and hit them with an average army for high loot.

Get a grip of yourself if you got to defences which had the same army composition don’t mean you were hit by a bot.
    You can go online and get army suggestions so two unrelated player can be running the exact same army.

Do you know in a court of law your assumption is just a theory and has no basis on any proof of wrong doing don’t be doing this as it’s defamation on your part without knowing.
    He was absolutely right. Your defence log was completely meaningless.

It showed you got attacked by a couple of fairly similar but not identical armies, with quite high damage (which usually means not bots).

What the rest of your post is supposed to be about, I have no idea. He wasn't defaming anybody.

Nor do I have the slightest clue what you think you mean by "I don’t need to lie to you as I’m not employee of supercell"
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    I’m not arguing
    Well I think you fooled everybody reading you psts into thinking you were.

just saying report the finding to support and let them investigate
    No you didn't.

instead of you causing accusations on the forum and making a thread to dig at other player because you have a theory based on no proof.
    But then he didn't do that, so why are you telling him not to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Veteran
    Iím not arguing just saying report the finding to support and let them investigate instead of you causing accusations on the forum and making a thread to dig at other player because you have a theory based on no proof.
    If you not familiar with the issue .. just stay away

hopefully we will see some tentacle sweeps soon.......