Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why is this continuing to happen?

Centennial Club
    Honestly seems normal
    Youíre on such low trophies and most bases at that range are weak defences and high lvl th11 trying to farm walls.

That type of army is exactly what a farming player looking for dead bases will use but you must of had some nice loot so was worth the try.

Quote Originally Posted by zeye View Post
    Honestly seems normal
    Youíre on such low trophies and most bases at that range are weak defences and high lvl th11 trying to farm walls.

That type of army is exactly what a farming player looking for dead bases will use but you must of had some nice loot so was worth the try.
    Have you personally experienced these attacks and watched replays ? If not drop to gold league , let your collectors full up and watch replays next day, then decide they are done by players or bots.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal View Post
    Have you personally experienced these attacks and watched replays ? If not drop to gold league , let your collectors full up and watch replays next day, then decide they are done by players or bots.
    Haha are you serious
    Iíve already done it.
    Wait you need proof right.
    If I can Iíll upload the ss.

Centennial Club
    #lowleagueproblems.

Haha are you serious
    Iíve already done it.
    Wait you need proof right.
    If I can Iíll upload the ss.
    I don't need it, I'm seeing it happen everyday, if you think farming bots don't exist in coc then you are in assumption they don't. Btw they are not just doing in on "dead bases," they choose based on loot available , they set parameters to what they want say whatever amount of loot available like 500k or anything else.

At low trophy range don't assume most are weak defences with high loot, there are plenty high loot with high defences , players intentionally farm in low trophies too
    Last edited by Postal; February 13th, 2020 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Typo

Centennial Club
    Look hereís my attack log as my defence log I didnít take ss when I stayed in very low trophies farming and this was recent as a month ago.

No repeat or silly defences I got I only ever got attacks because someone dropping trophies.
    Last edited by zeye; February 13th, 2020 at 06:28 PM.

Your attack log is meaningless here, we are talking about bot farming. Your defence video replays with suspicious attacks are what that matters

Quote Originally Posted by Opt1musPr1me View Post
    For those needing "proof" here are the two replays. Sorry the quality isn't the best but you can still see that it's 2 completely different players deploying everything the exact same way and time. Watch near the very end at the Lightning spells..... EXACT SAME SPOTS!

As for the other comments about not losing alot of loot or getting a defensive win, it's not about that. It's the principle of the matter that they are still out there.

Wow. Identical. The only differences are the result of the higher level troops doing more damage and living longer.

Sandy
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 13th, 2020 at 07:35 PM.
    TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. th10+. Adults, supportive and friendly. Always improving.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder to TCK and TCK2. Recruiting th7+. Learn the ropes.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal View Post
    Your attack log is meaningless here, we are talking about bot farming. Your defence video replays with suspicious attacks are what that matters
    You would say that because youíre very clever right.
    I told you I had no boy hitting me I was packing in de gold and elix my 5 builders were running at once.
    I donít need to lie to you as Iím not employee of supercell

Iíve got a th9 heís getting hit like crazy but no, no not attacks. In the th9 I love it because the revenges i wait a week and hit them with an average army for high loot.

Get a grip of yourself if you got to defences which had the same army composition donít mean you were hit by a bot.
    You can go online and get army suggestions so two unrelated player can be running the exact same army.

Do you know in a court of law your assumption is just a theory and has no basis on any proof of wrong doing donít be doing this as itís defamation on your part without knowing.

You would say that because youíre very clever right.
    I told you I had no boy hitting me I was packing in de gold and elix my 5 builders were running at once.
    I donít need to lie to you as Iím not employee of supercell

Iíve got a th9 heís getting hit like crazy but no, no not attacks. In the th9 I love it because the revenges i wait a week and hit them with an average army for high loot.

Get a grip of yourself if you got to defences which had the same army composition donít mean you were hit by a bot.
    You can go online and get army suggestions so two unrelated player can be running the exact same army.

Do you know in a court of law your assumption is just a theory and has no basis on any proof of wrong doing donít be doing this as itís defamation on your part without knowing.
    Hmm why is SC taking steps to ban players using bots then? If farming bots don't exist? They know it, most players know it, just you don't. I'm not assuming, I've seeing proof and taking it up with official support frequently . I'm not going to show it to you coz it's against forum rules to name and shame players. Just because u don't know about something doesn't make it nonexistent. Good day sir.
    Last edited by Postal; February 13th, 2020 at 06:50 PM.