Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th13 - 68/70/50/20

Trainee

Th13 - 68/70/50/20

There is a total 10 developed th12s and 13s which are needing a new home. This is a very good opportunity for clans which are rebuilding or wanting to gather more developed accounts for upcoming CWL.

Please contact me on discord: PayEk#0503

We got room in main clan and also run a side clan for cwl in master 2 30vs30

Death b4 Defeat Level 17 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League II. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Hey man, would like to invite you to FTH - #2002R0J9U, which we are continuing to rebuild and recruting th8+ for wars.. Only in gold 1 but we're lvl 7, but quickly improving and we can get to crystal (even master) in no time for sure.. Friendly clanmates, chill wars. Got a lot of empty after cwl, so we need some th11-13 especially!

Chill wars, quickly filled cc's and maxed cg's.
    Best of all you got clanmates who support you no matter if you're th2 or th13!
    Request to join IG with "tasty invited me from forums".

Gl with finding a clan anyways!
    Last edited by 11111111111; February 13th, 2020 at 02:54 PM.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Sent PM.

Mini - THE SWARM #8YOULPCCY
    Family Clans
    Entry Woundz #G2L9UV20
    we are cool #P22LQ9QY

Hey buddy! I tried to PM you on Discord but it says you can only message you if we're friends..But anyway. I think you'd be a great fit. My clan was just recently talking about a merger. We are all adult, 18+ and in Champs 3. We would love for you guys to swing by and see if we are a good fit! I'll post my recruitment thread below. I also added you in Discord

*CURRENTLY RECRUITING 3-STAR HITTERS TO HELP US PUSH TO CHAMPIONS 1*

• Clan Name: Source of Logic
    • Clan Tag: #8RY0VRYL
    • Clan Level: 17
    • Clan Entry Reqs: TH 12+ 50/50/20 Heroes
    • CWL: Champions 3

• Additional info:
    • Adults 18+ English Speaking and active required.
    • We are primarily a war clan but also like to joke around and have fun.
    • Please be open-minded and familiar with 3-star attacks. We try and war 24/7. If your heroes are down, please opt-out.
    • We love experimenting with new attacks via Friendly Challenges.
    • We always donate MAX troops!
    • We are currently in Champions 3 for CWL. We want to push to Champs 1! All TH 12 and below who are good attackers wand want to participate in CWL can go to our other clan BroadSTBullies #Y0YVVR82 (Crystal 1) for CWL. Also, we always MAX Clan Games. No minimum requirements.

I’m reviving our 2nd clan, rune force 2, if your interested message me on discord “rurunix#8960”

Lv14 clan
    clan is in master league 1 prior to becoming inactive and now we’re reviving it.

PRISM - LEVEL 16 [#8YC8PP88]
    CWL - Master League III
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH10 (completely maxed)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 15 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    CWL - Crystal League I
    Requirements:
    - English speaking
    - Strictly adults
    - TH9 (40 combined hero's)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run 30/30 CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a TELEGRAM and DISCORD group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). Telegram is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there, discord is optional.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we regularly friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, please apply here: https://t.me/joinchat/NbqMfFIq_AXHUWSVUKu1ig

Millennial Club
    Hi Again,

We could incorporate most of the players between our 3 clans. I have inactives I can move.

Pine Fine #PYULYYU9

We are recruiting a couple more TH12+ (cannot be rushed or engineered) that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the wars are started at 8 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Champions III for Supercell CWL***

We have had the same core roster in CWL for a long time now. To make the roster for the main clan you will need to be a solid attacker.

We have sister clans that lower town halls and anyone that doesn't make the main roster goes to:
    ----- Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 - Masters III - 30v30
    ----- Battle Hardened #8CV0CYL8 - Crystal II - 30v30

Our record is 364 wins and 262 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

We do event wars (Trojan, Ground/Air only wars) and also try to participate in the PotLucks.

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are filled quickly and are only max donations.

We do require you to join Discord for communication if you join.

If you do send an invite, please put [Goliath] so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Centennial Club
    Hey mate,

FuriousPhoenix is an Aussie based war clan with Americans and UK members. We are a B2B war clan that maxed cg and competes in CWL. We offer max donations at time but would love to have a few more th 12/13s to help out. We are competitive in normal wars and active in chat. We are level 9 and fast approaching level 10. We can take at least 5 accounts, join the clan to discuss further

Hope to see you soon, Allfather Odin.

CLAN TAG: #20VCVGVCG

I sent you a friend request on Discord. Looking forward to talking with you!

We've got room (or will make room) for all those accounts. Wouldn't take much to prune a few inactives. If all of those are active CWL participants, we'd consider running a 30v30 to make sure everyone gets in.

I wouldn't say we are rebuilding, but we could certainly use some more active participants. Our clan tag and Discord is in the signature if you want to stop by!
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/amvmaUK