Thread: Supercell CEO's Take on 2019 as Supercell Enters Their Second Decade

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep

Supercell CEO's Take on 2019 as Supercell Enters Their Second Decade

I was reading Supercell CEO Ilkka Paananen's fascinating blog post aka the State of Supercell Address published on February 11, 2020 on the Supercell website. And here are two gems he mentioned about Hay Day I'd like to share. I've underlined a portion for emphasis.

"The second example of our values in action comes from our teams behind Hay Day and Boom Beach, who put out their biggest updates in the history of their games. Hay Day added “The Valley”, creating a completely new mechanic for the game, and Boom Beach added “Warships”, a new way to play the game together with other people. Millions of players still enjoy these games, even though they've been around for so many years, and that's why the teams have put so much work into these updates...

Before moving on to topics outside of games, I wanted to give a big thank you to everyone who plays our games, and the larger community around them. Sure, it’s a cliché, but it’s true: we would not be here without you. There are so many examples of community highlights that deserve mentioning, but a few that come to my mind are:

If you're interested, here's the full text of the State of Supercell Address from Mr. Paananen.
    https://supercell.com/en/news/my-tak...d-decade/7241/

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 13, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Days Ago at 10:34 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

I really enjoy Boom's addition of the Warship and have found the "Meet The Farmer" series absolutely wonderful! Love to see how these games affect the lives of others around the globe. Fantastic additions!

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!