Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New th10 farming strategy?

Fresh Spawn

New th10 farming strategy?

I upgraded to th10 a few days ago and looking for good th10 farming attack that can be used at a lower th10

I don't have miners yet

gobknife is the most effective farming strategy at that level imo, don’t need a cc or heros, just lots of strikes........

Centennial Club
    Unlock Miners ASAP. They are great for farming; I use them for war as well.

just plain and simple gibarch in crystal can get a lot of loot fast, i am using it at TH11 now and it works great imo

Pro Member
    Used barch on all my mini's at TH 10 and never had a problem. You can easily hit collector raids over an over and end battle either before or after 50% depending on if you want trophies or not (to stay in a good farming range).

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik453 View Post
    I upgraded to th10 a few days ago and looking for good th10 farming attack that can be used at a lower th10

I don't have miners yet
    Whatever you used at TH9 until you upgrade to TH10 offense.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Whatever you used at TH9 until you upgrade to TH10 offense.
    I was going to say this. and then once camps are maxed for TH10 either add more for a bigger damage punch, or add something different to spice it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Popovichtown View Post
    Unlock Miners ASAP. They are great for farming; I use them for war as well.
    This is my second suggestion; unlock them and MAX them ASAP too IMO. Lvl 1-2 pretty weaksauce, again IMO..

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    gobknife is the most effective farming strategy at that level imo, donít need a cc or heros, just lots of strikes........
    and this is my final suggestion (well I do pitch Barch, but I cant stomach it after years of mind numbing raids with that army or its variants, i digress) Gobs go for the goods *Exclusive Priority* AND get 2x damage multiplier on said buildings. fastest troop in game, cheapest troop in game. - no-brainer farming IMO. u can spice it up with some beefcake and get some punch along with the swipe ninja's..

If u have madd time to farm hard in session fashion (hour plus straight) then Gobbo's and Barcher's are the ideal for best ROI.

if you were rolling with a pretty heavy hitting push type army; it will only get better once you get those troops/spells up to max for TH10 (but I recommend to do the Miners first troop)

Good Luck

In my main account I used GiWiPe for farming before using miners. I used dragons on my minis though. I usually hit bases with at least 400k loot and run the troops without spells while attacking dead bases. All this in Crystal 1-3.

Man, I upgraded my miners fast and use the heck out of them. This new event with the hog riders has made me change my army a little, i now use 30 miners and 12 hog riders and have gotten a lot more loot and have had more success. Other than that you can do balloonion or goblin knife attacks. Hang out in crystal, especially in the evening it seems there's lots of loot there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik453 View Post

I don't have miners yet
    You have bowlers?

For viewing my profile:click here
    My stats:click here
    My Blog:click here