Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Did I miss CWL sign up?

Did I miss CWL sign up?

Tried to start CWL yesterday, screen was showing previous war has ended and start war. Started war thinking it would take me to CWL but I've ended up in a normal war. What did I do wrong and is it now too late to join in this month?

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    You can only sign up in the first couple days of the event.

CWL is already over. It ended like 3 days ago. You should sign up after the clan war league event starts- you have 48 hours to do so, after which you have to wait till next CWL if you fail to sign up during the 2 day period.

Thanks for that but why did I get put in a normal war rather than CWL ?

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by G451N View Post
    Thanks for that but why did I get put in a normal war rather than CWL ?
    You tried to sign up too late, so only regular War was available.
    Last edited by toofinedog; February 12th, 2020 at 02:09 PM.

Oh bugger, must have mis-read the upcoming events notifications. Just for once it would be nice if the answer to my problems wasn't down to me being as dumb as a rock!

Cwl sign in starts at first day of each month and lasts for 48hours.
    During that sign in period no one can start normal (current running wars can be finnished as usual after that sign in or not) to prevent clashers from missing out cwl due to their normal war. After that sign in period you no longer can sign in (unless you have already signed in) to cwl and your clan can start normal war (as long as you havent signed in to cwl).

Oh bugger, must have mis-read the upcoming events notifications. Just for once it would be nice if the answer to my problems wasn't down to me being as dumb as a rock!
    For next time, just keep an eye on the events tab in the game from time to time. It's helpful for knowing when CWL signup starts.

Alternatively (assuming you are your clan's leader) CWL signups can be something you can delegate to a trusted co-leader, if you have one.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

As I said I mis-read the events tab. I thought it was saying 9 days until the start of the war when it was 9 days till the end! As I said, dumb as a rock.

As I said I mis-read the events tab. I thought it was saying 9 days until the start of the war when it was 9 days till the end! As I said, dumb as a rock.
    There have been other threads just like this one, so you're not alone.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.