Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Event requirements seem tiring to you?

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    12 wins is too many in legends. It‘s ok, if the challenges become more challenging, but only if the rewards get the same elevation.
    12 wins in three days means only half of your attacks. Not sure whether I would not say that this is too many attacks.
    I have to admit it becomes interesting when the lava hound event overlaps. Doing it in parallel, hm, rather not...

I have one account in legend with 2 heroes in up, for sure I'm not messing up my attacks for those rewards. Expecially for 5 rings when at th13 you need 6..what's the point of that.. I still have the last five unused for the same reason.. I'm not doing the events actually either on my 2 other accounts, event though I could use the ring walls, 12 attack is way too much. I'll be happy to do the next one for the book of heroes (hopefully)

A good example would be this hound event compared to the hogs one.

I could use a good army (hogs and Miners) , plus get some wall rings to prepare for next round of walls. Now with the hound event, I won't use a weak troop for 2 resource potions.

Forum Master
    12 wins in 3 days, when you are in Legend ..

Well, let's put it this way: If you can't get 12 wins in 3 days with an army that includes pretty much any combination of typical event troops, then Legend will soon kick you out anyway :-)

Yes, you are probably forced to use a different army than usual, but it's good to be forced out of your comfort zone once in a while.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    12 wins in 3 days, when you are in Legend ..

Well, let's put it this way: If you can't get 12 wins in 3 days with an army that includes pretty much any combination of typical event troops, then Legend will soon kick you out anyway :-)

Yes, you are probably forced to use a different army than usual, but it's good to be forced out of your comfort zone once in a while.

/Affront
    typical 10chars. Expected better though.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by zenideas View Post
    typical 10chars. Expected better though.
    What is better than 3 days of discounted troops? I mean, I am farming hard and making loot hand over fist. wall ring be damned, this is a great event! (as are most, even if the rewards for this one are less than 'ideal' with favor going to books or hammers ofc...)

For doing one account, it's not even a challenge, even playing casually. When I try to accomplish it on all 16 of my accounts, then yeah it gets a little tiresome.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    For doing one account, it's not even a challenge, even playing casually. When I try to accomplish it on all 16 of my accounts, then yeah it gets a little tiresome.
    Few hours later I'll be done with both events, on all of my 4 th13s (all made from scratch without ever buying any packs or gems or passes).