Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Event requirements seem tiring to you?

It is kind of tiring cause they increase the requirements for the reward yet at the same time giving useless stuff for it. 5 wall rings, really? Not worth the hassle. The rewards used to be better, its getting worse and worse.
    Last edited by NesQuickPL; 1 Week Ago at 10:32 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Yes, it’s too many attacks for too little reward! I used to look forward to events, now they’re mostly not worth bothering with.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaRVA View Post
    Yes, it’s too many attacks for too little reward! I used to look forward to events, now they’re mostly not worth bothering with.
    I used to look forward to them as well as that was the only way to get some of the incentives easily. Now with medals, daily deals, special store offers, clan games, gold passes it seems a little too easy to get the rewards.

Making the events easier or increasing the payout doesn't seem like the answer though. Maybe doing away with them or making them for special holiday occasions only would be better.....
    Last edited by Jwp721; 1 Week Ago at 01:38 PM.

Pro Member
    If you have only one account and complain about getting free rewards that you have several days to work on... It doesn't take much time to do. Finished easily with 2 boosts and that was while multitasking with another Supercell game. I rather take the 5 wall rings than a research, power, or resource potion but it depends on what you need at the time. If you're in legends you already know that it will take you 2 days to finish and all you have to do is make sure you have enough hogs and win. If you can't win in legends than you shouldn't be up there.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaRVA View Post
    Hm, 12 attacks in three days is not that much. Okay, you have to adapt your army, you have to use cheap hogs.
    The reward of 5 wall rings is worth 5M gold gold - sooner or later. Something like additional 400k per attack. Most player would take that immediately. As the wall rings do not expires, who cares if the stay some month in your TH until there is another non-fitting number of rings to earn.

If I’m not happy with reward I tend to move on with my attack plans. I’m usually practicing strategies and if Hogs or whatever troop is involved with that, then I’ll chase the event. Just my 2 cents
    Always learning - always listening
    Clash Name : OKanagan #YCQRG92GY
    Clash Clan : Canadian #YV9JP0Q8

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbcbcbcb View Post
    Hm, 12 attacks in three days is not that much. Okay, you have to adapt your army, you have to use cheap hogs.
    The reward of 5 wall rings is worth 5M gold gold - sooner or later. Something like additional 400k per attack. Most player would take that immediately. As the wall rings do not expires, who cares if the stay some month in your TH until there is another non-fitting number of rings to earn.
    Legends has 8 attacks a day. By the second day you would be done with the event since it only requires 12 wins. As a max TH13 you can hold 9 hogs and you only need to add 2 more hogs to your own army to complete the event. If someone is in legends they can still complete it easily without making a large change to the army. If they can't adapt that's another issue. Almost the same as someone asking for the same amount of time to scout bases in legends like a war base because of inability to adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyDawg View Post
    Legends has 8 attacks a day. By the second day you would be done with the event since it only requires 12 wins. As a max TH13 you can hold 9 hogs and you only need to add 2 more hogs to your own army to complete the event. If someone is in legends they can still complete it easily without making a large change to the army. If they can't adapt that's another issue. Almost the same as someone asking for the same amount of time to scout bases in legends like a war base because of inability to adapt.
    Yeah, surrender and Adapt. Simple.

Trainee
    I don’t do the event’s, they have been providing rubbish rewards. Time spent and raids required to complete the event dose not compute.

Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    I only attempt events that don't impact on my preferred armies or offer substantial rewards.

They aren't compulsory.
    yeah, I tend to think of it like that too, yet sometimes I just want those 400 xp
    12 wins is too many in legends. It‘s ok, if the challenges become more challenging, but only if the rewards get the same elevation.

when cup hunting these challenges can really set you back, because I do not have the time to practice with a new army and it takes time to learn the do‘s and don‘ts.

Currently I did the hog challenge, but I will definately skip the hound challenge.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; 1 Week Ago at 08:21 AM.

mid TH13 ... lvl 226 ... 65 ... 70 ... 50 ... 13
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Poem, Journey to full Lavas Video.