Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Event requirements seem tiring to you?

Crab Claw
    Admittedly, I do the challenges almost always because it is something to do. But some are incompatible with winning * or scoring points. But I agree when it was 6, or 8 or 10 attacks, the challenges were largely achievable by the typical player. Even at 12 I thought that was a bit difficult for most players but possible for some....I think the goal with 15 is to dangle it, but make sure the challenges are not reachable for most players. I think it is catering to a far smaller pool of players.

To use Legends as a point of measurement is quite unfair because those players can attack anytime in 24 hours, so 8 attacks might be possible...consider the folks sitting on shields who do not get near 8 attacks per day in. That is the typical player not folks in Legends who pick their time and play the game rather casually, compared to most players.
    Last edited by Rylon; 1 Week Ago at 11:23 PM.

It's up to debate, in my humble opinion.

If you are trying to do it in a day, that is difficult to complete and players will get burn out if there are 2-3 different events at the same time. But if it's only 1 event where you can complete it in 3 days, then 10-12 attacks is fine generally for most of casual players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    It's up to debate, in my humble opinion.

If you are trying to do it in a day, that is difficult to complete and players will get burn out if there are 2-3 different events at the same time. But if it's only 1 event where you can complete it in 3 days, then 10-12 attacks is fine generally for most of casual players.
    Yeah debatable. I had experience of burning 3-4 events achievements in single raids. Like combining Lava, Hog, Loons etc. And it was possible to complete event in just a day. i.e. 3-6 wins required only.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybod View Post
    12 wins (a 1 star counts) from 24 legends hits over three days is a joke. If I couldn't get a 50% 1 star hit rate or above and was in legends,I'd be seriously be asking myself what I'm doing in legends.
    He comes to judge. Kinda personal attack approach I reckon.

You can find my post about how OCD I am about overachieving points. I stay at Legends without heroes. So, winning 12 in 3 days isnt a problem for me. Clearly, I said, I do not like that SC is forcing us to achieve these events with higher win counts. While, I am doing them all diligently too.

Pro Member
    As a non pushing legends player that is keeping my builders busy all the time, i don mind events.

But hog heaven is dumb. The max level walls needs six rings and the reward is only 5.

I am skipping this one

Quote Originally Posted by zenideas View Post
    I am at Legends league and I feel like every event requiring us to win 10-15 battles is a bit too much ask.

It used to be 3-5 wins required when I started playing 4 years ago. But, I feel like after Tencent bought it, the Chinese owners are treating us gamers as cheap day laborers. It does no longer feel like a game to me. It feels like I am bound to spend quality time in the game to be able to win these rewards. In the past, it was not so tiring and mandatory. I have kind of OCD of winning all events for whatever the rewards are. But for about last 2 years, it has become a real pain in the ***.

I am not requesting to SC to reduce the requirements, because I do not feel like they would listen to me. Just posting, to see if other forumers also feel the same (if I am allowed to).
    i totally agree, lately it seems the events come in groups (perhaps no events offered during CWL which is also strange) and when group of events comes all of them need many attacks to complete.

IF events were evenly spread it would be better IF events were counting stars instead of wins it would be even better.
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

and this without even mentioning people with several accounts...
    I have few minis and it's extremely hard to finish 60-75 attacks during event time
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    i totally agree, lately it seems the events come in groups (perhaps no events offered during CWL which is also strange) and when group of events comes all of them need many attacks to complete.

IF events were evenly spread it would be better IF events were counting stars instead of wins it would be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDragonD View Post
    and this without even mentioning people with several accounts...
    I have few minis and it's extremely hard to finish 60-75 attacks during event time
    At least two guys who are not all moonstruck by SC's Chinese strategy of overly tedious game style implied upon us.

Yeah, I also have 4 th13s, and at times I have to give up completing events for the other minis. Cuz otherwise I'd end up working for Supercell without being paid in real money.

Tedious beyond belief lol ... regardless whether in Legends or not 12 hog attacks for five wall rings, blimey, do me a lemon, am really not that desperate

If they fit in with daily challenges and/or there’s something REALLY useful as the reward that I need for one of my accounts at the time and/or I can get them all together (ie three events completed with one army), then I might, maybe, stir myself As others have said, nobody makes us do the events ... and there was a time when I looked forward to them ... but when the number of attacks kept going up, I just switched off
    Aka Amazon, Warrior Queen and Leader of My Tribe #20GQJ8CC0
    We are small but mighty 👊💥

Was in low legend. Couple troops event that don't suited my army comp Definitely i will skip. And personally i didn't feel they asking too much for 13-15 attack. Me just playing as usual don't feel bothered at all