Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Way to Make CWL More fair for Champion 1.

Lightbulb Way to Make CWL More fair for Champion 1.

In Champion 1 there is a unfair battle for world championship. In order to get invited to the qualifiers you need to get the most stars and first place in champion 1. There is some clans who spy the other enemy 7 clans to check the bases and practice on it. I have an idea about that. In Cwl When clans are matched against each other, they will only see the badge but not the name. Numbered from 1-8 with badges. At the end of results the names will be revealed. This will put a fair plan for champion league 1 clans to push for the most stars for the world championship qualifiers.

What you are suggesting, Blind Matching, has been suggested and discussed often in the past.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    While what you suggest has been suggested before, and has some merit, that is mainly to prevent collusion.

I would be amazed if there are ANY clans in Champions 1 who would allow entry to unknown players during CWL. So I really doubt such spying exists at that level.

I also would expect the clans who are at that top level to be changing their bases for each war as well, so even if it happened, it wouldn't be terrifically effe tive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by GogoMonster View Post
    In Champion 1 there is a unfair battle for world championship. In order to get invited to the qualifiers you need to get the most stars and first place in champion 1. There is some clans who spy the other enemy 7 clans to check the bases and practice on it. I have an idea about that. In Cwl When clans are matched against each other, they will only see the badge but not the name. Numbered from 1-8 with badges. At the end of results the names will be revealed. This will put a fair plan for champion league 1 clans to push for the most stars for the world championship qualifiers.
    Spying is a strategy. If someone is falling for it, isn't it their fault?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Yes, the problem though is that this isn't a regular 1 v 1 war. So someone else's stupidity to allow themselves to be spied on means that clan gets more stars, which hurts the other 6 clans in the same grouping (and in Champ 1 hurts all other clans in Champ 1 as it relates to World Championships).

It's hurting a vastly greater population than just the clan falling for it. Specifically because of how CWL works compared to regular wars.

Supercell's part is limited to running game.
    And they are effectively doing their job.

I think it also comes down to players too.
    Supercell is not there to address all your solutions.

Well the things like keeping clan closed during wars, which players to allow in clan (while recruiting), public/private war log, and other clan related stuff - these are in hands of clan leader and co-leaders.

So if you can't handle the things that are in your hands.... then I don't know what to say....

And about Collusion
    Your idea does help to address this, but SC has not given any official statement regarding collusions...(as far as I know)
    And I would wait for an official statement because SC has data and stats of clans.. if they did find something fishy, we would have seen some action taken against it (may be)...
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | In-Game Name: Yasin
    Town Hall - 13 | My stats here
    Trying to keep up with all Supercell games - but time's always just not enough.
    YouTube Channel | Instagram Handle | Twitter Handle | Reddit Handle

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    While what you suggest has been suggested before, and has some merit, that is mainly to prevent collusion.

I would be amazed if there are ANY clans in Champions 1 who would allow entry to unknown players during CWL. So I really doubt such spying exists at that level.

I also would expect the clans who are at that top level to be changing their bases for each war as well, so even if it happened, it wouldn't be terrifically effe tive.
    I agree they aren't likely allowing random unknown players into their own clan for no reason, but they may allow someone into their clan intentionally to allow them to see the war base designs of a prior opponent in exchange for the chance to do the same. It gets back to the collusion you referenced. That is really what it is.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Not in CWL. You can't control whatthe other clans in your group do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I agree they aren't likely allowing random unknown players into their own clan for no reason, but they may allow someone into their clan intentionally to allow them to see the war base designs of a prior opponent in exchange for the chance to do the same. It gets back to the collusion you referenced. That is really what it is.
    True, but this is called collusion and is already punishable by banning.

Supercell has released statements regarding this and any suspected activity such as that should be reported via support like it always should be.

Level 17
    - 14,244/17,800 | Crystal 1
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 213] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Just don’t accept invites? And demote any co-leaders who are accepting in CWL or important wars unless it is known accounts...
    it is also worth noting that a lot of high level players have bough extra base layouts, and make sure to copy new strong war base designs after wars finish too - if you are using ANY base you found online, or copied from other people, or see a lot, expect other players to have those designs too and the ability to practice on them ; NOT EVEN BY SPYING but by clan challenges and diligent research on what the best Clans in the world are using. While the world championships were on many players were happily updating their base collections with anything that got a 1 star def against the best in the world if you have the same base for a LONG time expect it to slowly do worse with time as more people get used to the layouts. Some of the designs which gave me the most trouble in the past are ones I do really well on now because my practice has been focussed there and I learnt how to beat them).. there are also so many YouTube resources on how to beat specific base types, so... either keep mixing bases up, or risk facing someone who knows how to smash your base!