Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Blossom Derby help

Blossom Derby help

For the past 12 hours I have gotten only 1 Blossom derby task. I keep deleting tasks and when they refresh never a blossom task! Anyone else having this issue?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfkathy View Post
    For the past 12 hours I have gotten only 1 Blossom derby task. I keep deleting tasks and when they refresh never a blossom task! Anyone else having this issue?
    How many in your neighbourhood are opted into the Derby? The number of blossom tasks on the board at any one time is decided by the number racing. For example, in my hood we have 5 opted in, and have a maximum of 2 blossom tasks at any one time.

If you don't like a particular blossom task, trash it. Another will then appear on the board.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Are you the only person in your neighbourhood?

There is a maximum number of blossom tasks that can be at the board at the same time. You will have to delete the blossom task you have (ideally after completing or before starting) to make a new one appear.

Edit: Cowslips was faster

Btw. I only discovered today that the number is tied to the number of derby players. We've always had 2 tasks and I assumed it would be for all hoods but this week a new player joined our hood so now we have 3 tasks at the same time maximum (6 players).
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; February 12th, 2020 at 12:28 AM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

There are 2 of us and THANK YOU! That explains it. Never thought of that!

1-2 opted in = 1 blossom task
    3-5 opted in = 2 blossom tasks
    6-7 opted in = 3 blossom tasks
    8-10 opted in = 4 blossom tasks
    11-12 opted in = 5 blossom tasks
    13-15 opted in = 6 blossom tasks
    16-17 opted in = 7 blossom tasks
    18-19 opted in = 8 blossom tasks
    21-23 opted in = 9 blossom tasks
    24 opted in = 10 blossom tasks
    25-27 opted in = 11 blossom tasks
    28-30 opted in = 12 blossom tasks

During a Blossom Derby, trash your tasks with a 15-second delay: Trash a task, then wait 15 seconds and trash the next one. 30 minutes later, be there when the first one pops up. If you don't like it, trash it immediately. This way the second one to pop up will also be a blossom task. If you don't like it either, trash it. Keep doing this until you get a task you like.
    Why a 15-second delay? Because this way you'll have time to think if you can do the task, or it's better to trash it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibssoli27 View Post
    During a Blossom Derby, trash your tasks with a 15-second delay: Trash a task, then wait 15 seconds and trash the next one. 30 minutes later, be there when the first one pops up. If you don't like it, trash it immediately. This way the second one to pop up will also be a blossom task. If you don't like it either, trash it. Keep doing this until you get a task you like.
    Why a 15-second delay? Because this way you'll have time to think if you can do the task, or it's better to trash it.
    I do that, too, but only if I have time to check back 30 min. later.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)