Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: An event hood for Valley?

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I beg to differ, friendship and business are different things. Ironically, I always feel I betrayed my friends when joining a neighborhood years ago and still do. I made friends via Game Center and forum, what made them not worthy for my goodies?

A few active Valley players in your hood might as well go to a different hood together for Valley matching then go back to original hood for business as usual. The cost of this one week of derby rewards for those who join. Or, they could take a full derby week in the new hood and can do both. 1 hood for Valley matching and 1 hood for everything else.

I aim to provide some support to those who seems "stuck" in their hood and have no place to go (like some solo players or mini farms). Finding a suitable hood is hard, let alone the one you know that will be Valley-oriented. Once more and more players are aware of techniques to play Valley efficiently, there will be no need for such hood anymore (just like derby with all the derby-related tips). I am far from wanting to snatch members for valley from hood that are already suffer from inactivity of other players. Infact, I hope that my experiment could help proven some of the techniques and encourage more players to play valley so when they are in my Valley, I can count on them .

I like that Valley has different mecanism than derby and let players contribute at different level. If I don't do derbies with my hood, that's not because I don't value derby rewards but because I don't share its brutal all or nothing spirit (all max point task or opt out). Me too, I had to choose between my ways of playing and my NH. Fotunately, I have a few mini's laying around to try different things.
    I am in a family NH with my Sis and Nephew, so that is why I am probably more sensitive about issues like this. If I were not in a family NH I would probably still feel a bit sad and bad about it. I would still feel like I was choosing my own ambitions over my fellow gamers in the NH. Which is why I am a fan of an opt in solution, where people could decide, if they want to be active or not.

Quote Originally Posted by L26 View Post
    I am in a family NH with my Sis and Nephew, so that is why I am probably more sensitive about issues like this. If I were not in a family NH I would probably still feel a bit sad and bad about it. I would still feel like I was choosing my own ambitions over my fellow gamers in the NH. Which is why I am a fan of an opt in solution, where people could decide, if they want to be active or not.
    Apologizes if I sounded a bit too emotional. Derby and Hood update aren't my favourite ones.
    Understood what you say and can relate to how you feel. Inactive Valley is an on-going issue, though I am not convinced that opt-out option just like derby is the solution or would make Valley experience better. Serious hood still kicking member opting-in without participating. And there are other players in the Valley as well, not just my hood. I believe the more players figure out how to have fun with Valley, the more active they will become.
    We go a bit off-topic, feel free to direct me to other thread where I can detail my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Just curious, Meo... if you donít do derby, you cannot complete daily challenges that require you to complete one derby task?
    Tsk tsk, "daily challenges", which game are we talking about my dear ?
    "Tomorrow's sun task" prediction does take into account your derby opt-in status. As long as my setting stays opt-out, I have no risk getting one. Be careful though during derby pause time where you can just finish a derby and status is still opt-in, even though you don't intend to play next derby, when the day in Valley starts (same time as derby end), you might get a derby sun task for the next day (which made me angry of course, I experienced it once somewhere when I played bingo derby around September).

Even in that case, I am not worried. I evaluate my "token in need" daily with my spreadsheet, 1 missing spin today can be compensated by 1 extra spin another day.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Hi Meo. Iíll join as an active participant. I donít generally have any interest in owning the special decos but I always make sure I have the option to choose one if I change my mind. Iíll use my main farm. Iím having a bit of derby fatigue right now so itíll be a nice enforced break if it comes to that.
    Very welcome! You can do derby in the Rookie League, delay its start, reach 1st threshold and win 1st prize . Tough competition, you know . See you there soon!
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

busted
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 3 Days Ago at 07:39 AM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Valley Season 8 is starting sooon!!

From now on, you can use this new thread to discuss Season 8 specific matters where the magic operates : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...son-8-Feb-2020

Please reply to my PM or confirm once again your participation in the sign-up thread.
    Last edited by meonhoc; 2 Hours Ago at 05:59 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::