Thread: Adjustments to clash of clash

Adjustments to clash of clash

For a new update to the game, the clash of clans personnel could let player swap out different troops that are trained in the main Base so players may switch troops for attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ckaushmar View Post
    For a new update to the game, the clash of clans personnel could let player swap out different troops that are trained in the main Base so players may switch troops for attacks.
    I'm pretty sure this has been ruled out. Try checking the Ideas & Requests section

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by ckaushmar View Post
    Just not needed on the mainbase at all we have that option on the builder base as theres no next option over there meaning we have to attack whatever base pops up so we have a option to swap troops so if this option became available on the main base it would give a huge advantage to the attacker meaning a increase in successful attacks and a decrease in successful defences plus some things need to stay unique to each base otherwise theres little point in having two bases if they both worked the same way
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Yes I strictly agree with you for this feature ❤️