Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Recruiting Question.

New Bloke/Chick

Recruiting Question.

Hello. I am aware of the one thread per clan for recruiting but my clan is currently changing our minimum requirements for our clan to join and I need to make a new thread for us. Is there a way to do this without breaking the rules of only making one thread per clan?

Just edit original post then wait for 24 hours to post again. If the clan requirements that are in need of changing are in the thread title then you have two options. PM a mod and ask nicely for their help or allow the thread to disappear and start a new one.

IGN: Aidan - Leader, lvl 231
    Invictus Fire - Level 18

New Bloke/Chick
    alright I PM'ed a Mod. I need to change title of thread and the post inside

Or you can edit the previous topic into something like "This topic is not irrelevant" and you create a new one. I doubt you will get banned for creating a new topic if the previous one is pretty old. What they want to avoid is people spamming constantly.
    Wanna see your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post
    Just edit original post then wait for 24 hours to post again. If the clan requirements that are in need of changing are in the thread title then you have two options. PM a mod and ask nicely for their help or allow the thread to disappear and start a new one.
    No you don't.

Only the first option is valid.

If you take the second, and it is noticed, you will be in trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    Or you can edit the previous topic into something like "This topic is not irrelevant" and you create a new one. I doubt you will get banned for creating a new topic if the previous one is pretty old. What they want to avoid is people spamming constantly.
    Please don't advise people to break forum rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)