Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Thanks SC for the very pretty new Valentineís Decor

Thanks SC for the very pretty new Valentineís Decor

Loving the Valentineís decor and canít wait to see the decor from the Valentineís fishing event.

Iím very happy with this years packages. Torn between 2&3. Would like to see them on Gregís farm or someone elseís to help decide- scale etc. (update- his farm is updated!). The global event prize- valentines bench looks good with the rest too 😁.
    Last edited by OneRadcat; February 10th, 2020 at 11:46 PM.

I, too, was disappointed not to see the Valentine decor displayed on Greg’s farm especially since it’s been redecorated since Lunar New Year. However, I saw them featured on one of the farms at the top of the boat leaderboard.

I bought the urn with roses thinking that it would fit in with a border of red roses. Nope. They don’t line up. I have no intention of buying a second to see if they hook up in any way. Disappointed.

I never thought I would be complaining that something Hay Day wasn’t pink. I can be depended upon to ask for stone or non-gold statues. However, the Valentine flamingoes should be pink. If they were, I would have bought them.

EDIT: Thanks, OneRadCat. I checked out Greg’s updated farm. I still wouldn’t have been able to tell that the rose bed under the urn wouldn’t connect with our other rose border. Also Greg displays multiples of items that I believe we only will be able to get one of. The bench...and wasn’t the pink heart hedge/gate an event prize?

Valentine candy boxes at Greg’s would be fun next year.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; February 11th, 2020 at 03:47 AM.

Farm Level 131 | Town 42 | Achievements 143/144

New Bloke/Chick
    I actually like the fact that the flamingos are stone instead of pink and I have purchased the statue as well as the rose urn. It is disappointing that the urn doesn’t align with the rose paths, but I think the event bench will look lovely with the rest if we can get it ��

Anyone know how we get the bridge deco?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by porg69 View Post
    Anyone know how we get the bridge deco?
    It was last year's diamond offer deco!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    It was last year's diamond offer deco!

Cheers,

Nick
    Thanks Nick

I think it would’ve been nice to win decos at each interval as part of the event, instead of the winning dynamite and wood panels.

I agree that the 3 decos in the packs look very nice. Great job from the artist(s)!

As someone who can't spend money in-game I still wish there was something new that players like me could buy, too. There aren't even any new diamond decos anymore Aren't diamonds supposed to be the 'premium currency'? Then why don't they buy anything anymore?

I remember the first year that the Christmas trees were sold for diamonds. They seemed crazy expensive and out of reach at that time. I tried hard all through december to earn the necessary diamonds to afford one. In the end I had enough to buy one for Christmas The same happended with the Christmas reindeers and other decos. It was a struggle to get them but when I did I was very proud that I managed to collect all those diamonds and could afford these pretty things good times!

Now this just doesn't happen anymore. I have more than 700 (earned through playing) diamonds sitting there but nothing to spend them on. Apart from the derby prize shuffle and Maggie I don't see anything useful I could do with them. A little off-topic here but the same thing is happening in CoC where I sit on 20.000 gems and everything worthwhile getting is cash only and therefore simply out of my reach. No amount of playing the game I could do to earn them.

Edit: I'm glad that there still is a deco prize for the global event though.
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; February 11th, 2020 at 11:07 AM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    Now this just doesn't happen anymore. I have more than 700 (earned through playing) diamonds sitting there but nothing to spend them on. Apart from the derby prize shuffle and Maggie I don't see anything useful I could do with them. A little off-topic here but the same thing is happening in CoC where I sit on 20.000 gems and everything worthwhile getting is cash only and therefore simply out of my reach. No amount of playing the game I could do to earn them.
    I tend to agree diamonds to use but nothing worthwhile to spend them on. I refuse to spend money on packages selling diamonds and decos