Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need an active, friendly but competitive clan :)

I need an active, friendly but competitive clan :)

I've been in the same clan for a long time, but unfortunately the group fell apart and everyone went their way.
    Tried to stay at the clan some other friends went, but it's just not my home.
    I have 2 accounts
    Th10 BK 29, AQ 34
    stalen Borst xs #9980909CQ

Th11 BK 47, AQ 50, GW 20
    stalen Borst #2V290YQV8

I preferably join a clan with experienced players who are willing to help around and sharing new strats and stuff.
    Last edited by Borst1975; February 10th, 2020 at 09:09 PM.

Hey there,

We are an extremely active war clan always looking for active members.

* Great war record - Placed 1st or 2nd in every CWL and have above 85% win rate in wars... Plus Daily Wars!!!
    * Maxed Clan Games
    * Donations - Very high donations for those looking to push. WE HAVE SIEGE MACHINES FOR WAR!!!!!
    * International Clan - This helps with donations around the clock and someone is usually online
    * Active Leadership - We are always recruiting, removing inactives, providing advice, and planning wars
    * We are like family, with Zero Drama

Hope you can join us!

Fat Kitty Stars
    #28Q99R2P9
    https://discord.gg/tGJX9QS

COC PLAYER ID - #L9GRYP9LP

• Clan Name: BroadSTBullies
    • Clan Tag: #Y0YVVR82
    • Clan Level: 15
    • Additional info: We are a very active, fun group of guys who take war seriously. I think our leadership is superb and everyone is very helpful and our chat is full of friendly challenges. We are all Adults 18+ and active. We are a war clan. We are Crystal 1 for CWL.
    • Come by and war a few times with us! If it's a good fit, stay. If not, no hard feelings!
    • Please apply in-game and mention cHuFF from forums OR message me on here! I will also invite you!

Join ‘Rewired U.K’ I’m currently in there. A clan with great standards and clear hopes. They’re a newly established clan, however have already come very far. They’re a very friendly clan with clear goals. As long as everyone contributes what they can, life’s great!

I've sent an invite in game for you to come check us out
    Lawson#5964 ~ Co-Leader
    Clash'N'Destroy | Lvl 17 | #LULLYCQ
    Current Record: 564 - 194 - 15 (Masters 2)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/wWT5HQt

Centennial Club
    Hi. We fit the clan you're looking for. You're welcome to apply in game. Clan tag #20UYCQYQ9

I'm Titanium, the clan leader. Active US based (with members from all around the globe), English speaking b2b war clan, max clan games, CWL, no donation ratio, no pressure to 3 star, chat always active. Chill but serious about war.

Tag is #20UYCQYQ9

Hope to meet you soon.

Hey man, would like to invite you to FTH - #2002R0J9U. Only in gold 1 but we're lvl 7, but quickly improving and we can get to crystal (even master) in no time for sure.. Friendly clanmates, chill wars. Got a lot of empty after cwl, so we need some th11-13 especially!

We understand you have life out of the game, but please opt out if you know you're going to be busy or notify us ASAP incase of an emergency.

Request to join IG with "tasty invited me from forums".

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Millennial Club
    Hi Borst,

If you're still searching for a clan check us out! If you have any questions just ask.

Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8

We are recruiting a couple more TH11+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

We are in Masters III for Supercell CWL

We have sister clans:

• Pine Fine #PYULYYU9 - Champions III - 15v15
    • Battle Hardened #8CV0CYL8 - Crystal II - 30v30

Our record is 124 wins and 41 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. We have had a 19 and 14 win war streak in the past.

We do event wars (Trojan, Ground/Air only wars) and also try to participate in the PotLucks.

We do require you to join Discord for communication if you join.

If you do send an invite, please put [Goliath] so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES

Australian Independence KatanaMaster12's Avatar

Death b4 Defeat Level 17 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Champions League II. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!