Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Attacking your own village

Self challenge

This feature would allow you to attack your own base so that you may practice. I know they’re friendly challenges but you can’t always get someone to give you a challenge or challenge you as much as you want. And to keep people from copying enemy bases to practice war attacks you can’t attack a base with the 24hr cool down timer on it. This feature would allow you too practice as much as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Suproyale View Post
    This feature would allow you to attack your own base so that you may practice. I know they’re friendly challenges but you can’t always get someone to give you a challenge or challenge you as much as you want. And to keep people from copying enemy bases to practice war attacks you can’t attack a base with the 24hr cool down timer on it. This feature would allow you too practice as much as you want.
    This is a very common and popular request, though you would still need the 24 hour cooldown.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Test yourself!

a banal change that would make a big difference is obvious:
    Why wait for your clan members, when you could test your newly built base yourself and find further improvements with your desired troops and spells?

It would be a great and practical use if the feature is introduced:
    To be able to attack your own base with the desired troops at any time and without having to lock up for 24 hours.

I would be very happy! Thanks a lot.

I'm all for attacking your own base, but the 24 hour cooldown must still apply to any changes you make to your base, otherwise you could copy opponent war bases and practice on them 'til you 3 star.

Main Account (Max TH13): Darkwind™ | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 15 - Gold I)

I’d be good with just being able to practice on the bases in practice mode with any army, pre-trained like a FC or loaded from a saved army composition AND being able to share those practice replays for attack demonstration purposes. I put this in my suggestion on Darian’s QOL sticky, page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    otherwise you could copy opponent war bases and practice on them 'til you 3 star.
    What's stopping you from that know? If you wanted to practice on a war base. Have a clan mate copy that base and have them hit the challenge button.
    Last edited by ctb1981; February 5th, 2020 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctb1981 View Post
    What's stopping you from that know? If you wanted to practice on a war base. Have a clan mate copy that base and have them hit the challenge button.
    Copied bases still have the 24 hour cooldown.

Main Account (Max TH13): Darkwind™ | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 15 - Gold I)

Fresh Spawn

option to attack own base

it would be a great feature if you were able to attack your own base to improve your base design and to find weaknesses.
    maybe you could put the feature in the base editing menu so after editing your base you could test if your changes made any difference and improved the base.

thanks
    adonis69

Would be great for practising war attacks to enemy bases too by copying them first.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

I also think this would be a great feature. As I am the highest active base in my clan. So attacks townhalls lower than me in a challenge doesn't do much.