Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Th 13 looking for a clan

Forum Superstar
    sent you a pm
    Seven and Seven - Leader of the clan Pick Yer Poison (Tag#LJJPVVLY).

Come check out kings crossing. We are looking for strong attackers to help us in CWL. We just made to Champs I in cwl. And we have another champs ii cwl clan. We are a small-ish tight-knit family clan. If you want to check us out say Raider sent for you.

Sorry, forgot to include clan tag: #29Q9PCYV

Millennial Club
    Hi Kilmister,

If you're still looking for a clan check us out. If you have any questions just let me know!

Pine Fine #PYULYYU9

We are recruiting a couple more TH12+ (cannot be rushed or engineered) that are active in wars. We war every Monday/Wednesday/Friday and the wars are started at 8 PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Champions III for Supercell CWL***

We have had the same core roster in CWL for a long time now. To make the roster for the main clan you will need to be a solid attacker.

We have sister clans that lower town halls and anyone that doesn't make the main roster goes to:
    ----- Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 - Masters III - 30v30
    ----- Battle Hardened #8CV0CYL8 - Crystal II - 30v30

Our record is 364 wins and 262 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

We do event wars (Trojan, Ground/Air only wars) and also try to participate in the PotLucks.

We are relaxed when it comes to donations. We hope that any member that joins donates. During a war, specifically requested troops are filled quickly and are only max donations.

We do require you to join Discord for communication if you join.

If you do send an invite, please put [Goliath] so youíre not denied since we are always actively waring.

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

19th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    395 war wins
    34 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 22,712th in the world and 1,847th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

18th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League I
    470 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 4,384th in the world and 303rd in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH13 - must have 155 combined hero levels
    If you're TH12 - must have 120 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 95 combined hero levels

Requirements to join BrotherhoodPL:
    If you're TH13 - must have 140 combined hero levels
    If you're TH12 - must have 105 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    We do not accept anyone who does not meet these criteria, and no TH9s or below

A Note about CWL Participation:
    Bregan is in the Champs league, so we can only run 15vs15 in CWL. Anyone who is not a th13 will not play CWL in the main clan. In the feeder, we run a 30vs30 with a few 13s, and most of our 12s. No th11s or below will likely be eligible for CWL, even in the feeder. Additionally, no one will ever fight in Bregan in their first CWL with my clans. Even if you are a max TH13, you will fight in Brotherhood your first CWL with us. Only exceptions to these rules would be if a bunch of people opted out the same month and I was forced to use alternate players.

**If Bregan is full, please go to BrotherhoodPL until a spot opens up.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Japan, Morocco, Switzerland, Italy, China, Finland, Germany, Turkey, The Philippines, Thailand & Saudi Arabia i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

We are a small independent clan family who are very experienced, adult only clashers and most of us have busy schedules and jobs, kids etc. We are international so busy round the clock. We play CoC to cut loose but have a genuine passion for doing the best we can. We're selective about who we recruit and keep so the clan dynamic is generally respectful, encouraging and harmonious! No kids, egos or drama queens.

We have a strong skill mix and don't have rushed accounts so we run challenging wars. We don't fake our ability by throwing in lower TH levels to give easier wars like some clans do. Our wars are competitive and honest matchups and we have an impressive record.

Anyway, if you have a developed account, you should have an Idea as to what you like or don't. This just scratches the surface of how we are set up. There's more information on our discord server which is linked below. Please have a read at least and consider whether it's something that you can relate to. Thanks for taking the time to read.
    https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp
    PHi family includes PHi #YYQQ09 Iron Giants #9GY0GC82 and ATX Wolves #8PJGJUQG
    All Non-rushed Adult players considered.
    To apply join discord server AW7uNwp

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Hey mate,
    You will be a good fit for us if you are competitive and serious about wars.
    Invictus Realm
    CWL:Champs 1
    We are an all TH13 competitive, english speaking ,mature war clan.
    Recruiting players who are serious about wars and can devote some time for planning wars attacks and not just attack a war base with whatever army he/she has trained.
    We also have another clan in Champs 3 just for CWL, so everyone can take part in CWL.
    Clan with players who are willing to learn and teach.
    FCs always available.
    Base Building.
    Needless to say clan games are easily completed and donations are filled fast.
    Almost 4:1 win loss ratio in wars.
    Players from all round the world so you will get troops whenever you play.
    Currently the clan may have less members as clan is divided in 2 with many opting to do casual hero down wars in our feeder clan.
    We also have feeder clans which take lower THs ranging from TH 9-13.
    Clan tag: #9PP98GJG
    Our Discord:
    https://discord.gg/AeJYkmW

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92. Established elite war clan. Hella active (always got people on), max clan games, dominant wars and CWL. 5 straight CWL promotions. Chill atmosphere. Most of us are working adults so we don't expect you to be on 24/7 but we do expect everybody to contribute in clan games, donate when they can, and use all attacks when opted in for war.

Hey Dio,

Come and check out Last To Resorts. Lvl 20 clan in Champs 3. Great members and strong donations. No drama.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...g-Team-Players

Check out Reckoned Rebel (#2RGJVVJU). We are a level 16 clan that loves war, clan games, and CWL. We are looking for non-rushed TH10ís and up and you fit the bill! If youíre interested, join our Discord server or message me. The link is https://discord.gg/RYk3xpX
    IGN: Coltssuperfan17 (lv155, TH10), Count deMoney (lv129, TH10)
    I reside in Reckoned Rebel and Wreck'ned Rebel. Check out RR! Check out WR!