Thread: The fishing area: a new little shop

The fishing area: a new little shop

Hi! Iím writing behalf of my farmers group called ďPoche ma buoneĒ and Iím the spokeswoman of group. We are Italian and for this reason Iím sorry for my poor English. I hope to be clear and I donít make too many mistakes!
    Our suggestion concerns the possibility to buy and sell every fishing items like every type of baits, lobster traps, duck traps and nets. In our opinion it is too little to ask as a gift only three baits in the box where the bird appears and then we have to wait three or five hours until we can ask other three baits again! If it happens a mysterious derby like the last and a farmer gets the fishing task but he doesnít have enough bait, the other farmers can help him only with the gift. It slows the derby when it would have been easier and faster if it could missing baits in our stand. We also thought it could fun to put in fishing area another little stall where it could sell and buy only every fishing items.
    What do you think?
    Iím sorry for my school English again and we hope you liked our ideas.

Poche ma buone group

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with your idea, I’d like to be able to sell lures too.

However, unfortunately it is on the ruled out list, meaning it is unlikely to be implemented.

See here for more information: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...S-FIRST-Please

Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Level 50 reached: Saturday, 25th January 2020.
    Share your Hay Day farmís statistics with everyone!

Are you aware you can stack lures on your lure maker.
    If your tackle box is full then the lures will stack up on the output side of the lure maker until you have a out 50 there. You can still make more lures even if you cannot store the ones already made.
    Just make sure you dont fill the tackle box entirely with stuff from the net maker ... the lures do have to come through the tackle box to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by WheatLandIII View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

I agree with your idea, I’d like to be able to sell lures too.

However, unfortunately it is on the ruled out list, meaning it is unlikely to be implemented.

See here for more information: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...S-FIRST-Please
    Hi WhatLandIII! Thank you for your answer and Iím sorry, I havenít read carefully the list ďRuled out for the time beingĒ. Unfortunately my English is very poor and also the understanding.
    Maybe someday it will possibile sell and buy fishing items in the traditional shop or the game founders can change their opinion about the construction of a new stall in the fishing area! Never say never!

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    Are you aware you can stack lures on your lure maker.
    If your tackle box is full then the lures will stack up on the output side of the lure maker until you have a out 50 there. You can still make more lures even if you cannot store the ones already made.
    Just make sure you dont fill the tackle box entirely with stuff from the net maker ... the lures do have to come through the tackle box to use them.
    Thank you PedrosPlotThickens too for your explanation about lures. I translate your message in Italian and I publish in my group!

Quote Originally Posted by SilviSilla87 View Post
    Thank you PedrosPlotThickens too for your explanation about lures. I translate your message in Italian and I publish in my group!
    This works with the machines making things too if the barn is full (most fill it with eggs - eggs are easy), but controlling a full barn is much harder.

If you are wondering how people finish the derby quickly, they do things like stack the machine making carrot cake... sell 9 eggs to make space in the barn ... move 9 pre-made carrot cakes from the cake oven to the barn ... job done!
    Last edited by PedrosPlotThickens; 1 Week Ago at 01:43 PM.