Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: when preparing products so that you can see how much of each product in the barn,

Fresh Spawn

when preparing products so that you can see how much of each product in the barn,

Iíve been playing for a long time, I really like it, but I wanted to make an offer !!! when preparing products so that you can see how much each product is in the barn, as when planting the crop, I hope YOU take note)

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by KatyCat View Post
    I’ve been playing for a long time, I really like it, but I wanted to make an offer !!! when preparing products so that you can see how much each product is in the barn, as when planting the crop, I hope YOU take note)
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

If you're talking about when you are loading a machine with products, this information is already available. As you touch the item before you load it, a picture pops up. The number at the top right of that picture is the number of that item you already have in your barn.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Number count of finished product

When loading it shows the number of items required to MAKE the product (i.e. you have 30 wheat when trying to make bread) it does NOT show us how many of the finished item (bread) we have it stock.

Is there a way to either
    A. Show how many of the item being created are in stock or
    B. Sort the barn by machine?

This will save time, increase speed and make us better farmers.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTaylor View Post
    When loading it shows the number of items required to MAKE the product (i.e. you have 30 wheat when trying to make bread) it does NOT show us how many of the finished item (bread) we have it stock.

Is there a way to either
    A. Show how many of the item being created are in stock or
    B. Sort the barn by machine?

This will save time, increase speed and make us better farmers.
    There's already a feature showing the number of finished products or the number of items you have stocked on your barn when producing food/items. See sample image showing the number encircled in red.
    Attachment 214552

Fresh Spawn
    This number should be moved up "one level". We should be able to see the number when tapping the machine, not have to tap and hold. When sowing you see the content in silo in one tap. Why not same option for the barn??

current system serves.

It is different from crops as products have ingredients/other items to take into consideration when making them. And i think its just fair to have the tap and hold feature to identify the number. Maybe a slight improvement on how its designed to appear coz' i find it not that striking for players to easily identify or see.
    Do they have this included at Mr. Wicker's tutorial? If not, maybe they should include it so new players are also aware of this feature.

It's 40 machines with over 400 individual products. When i do a re-stock cycle i have to tap n hold (literally) hundreds of times. Would certainly appreciate seeing the inventory level without a tap n hold.

Fresh Spawn
    when cooking, itís good to know how much is in the barn, and not to look constantly at it and look at what is less and what needs to be done first

Fresh Spawn
    Yes, Benjamin9632! The re-stock cycle would be done a lot faster and easier without the tap'n hold.
    Supercell, please concider this?