Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why is new Royal Champion more then other Heroes to Upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell66 View Post
    I find it harder to farm in legend. Simply because the attacks are limited to 8 and I am given the maximum amount I can capture each day. There can only be a little bit missing for improvement and you have to wait until you are allowed to attack again. Lost hours if a single additional attack would have been enough. Anyway, I want to get out of Legend, so I can level faster. Legend is something for trophy hunters, even with the Goldpass the league rather slows me down.
    It is quite easy to farm in legend. I don't even to 8 attacks a day and have plenty of resources to keep all 6 builders busy.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell66 View Post
    I find it harder to farm in legend. Simply because the attacks are limited to 8 and I am given the maximum amount I can capture each day. There can only be a little bit missing for improvement and you have to wait until you are allowed to attack again. Lost hours if a single additional attack would have been enough. Anyway, I want to get out of Legend, so I can level faster. Legend is something for trophy hunters, even with the Goldpass the league rather slows me down.
    You must buy a lot of gems because even with 6 builders I have to dump into walls or lose millions of each resource every few days. I max out gold and elixir in two days in Legends and with warring need to take the treasury every 4 days or so and with build times high even with the gold pass, i'm forced to do some walls. Its EASY to have 6 builders going and have the soonest free builder 4-5 days away.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    You must buy a lot of gems because even with 6 builders I have to dump into walls or lose millions of each resource every few days. I max out gold and elixir in two days in Legends and with warring need to take the treasury every 4 days or so and with build times high even with the gold pass, i'm forced to do some walls. Its EASY to have 6 builders going and have the soonest free builder 4-5 days away.
    Completely agree. I'm in legends and consistently have 6 builders plus lab going and end up maxing resources while waiting for a builder. 8 attacks per day is more than enough if you don't dump a ton into walls. Plus you lose absolutely nothing to defense. So it's a win/win.

I agree legends is a great place to be for someone who was already max when th13 dropped. For those who still had a lot to do, though, they can catch up faster below legends if they are more active than what they would be in legends. It isn't hard to make up loot lost on defense if you are attacking much more often in lower leagues. I was already maxed out, though, so I'm glad I stayed in legends.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.