Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is new Royal Champion more then other Heroes to Upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    This is an especially unfair comment to make since you have four TH12s in your own clan with lv 20 or lower Heroes.
    I am well aware. They are terribly rushed. I never said he can’t be successful. Rushing can work perfectly fine, and I never said it was wrong. Perhaps I can reword it to make it less so. After reading it again I can see where you come from.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 49 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    I am well aware. They are terribly rushed. I never said he can’t be successful. Rushing can work perfectly fine, and I never said it was wrong. Perhaps I can reword it to make it less so. After reading it again I can see where you come from.
    Generally, rushed is a term of art here that means something negative, but a player can be way behind on their heroes compared to their hall and be doing it exactly right for their situation. They might be strategically rushed which is the fastest way to max out and good for CWL. They maybe don't take part in classic war at all and rushing is good for CWL. Perhaps they need a siege donation account in the clan. There are plenty of situations where it is good to have heroes behind.

On the other hand, it could also be terribly rushed and hurting the clan in regular war and his own pace at maxing out. There is no way to know simply by knowing hero and hall levels.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Crab Claw
    A comparison of a TH13 hero to TH9 hero levels is not a fair comparison, as others have pointed out....you do not even know the full potential of TH9 hero levels yet. They become beasts at their town hall limits. We have a 300K DE tank also at TH13 to pay for our very expensive heroes.

I cannot wait to see your draw drop when you get your AQ to 30 or 40 even and can do a proper QW/QC because using a level 70 AQ would probably blow your mind.

Look at their stats based on their levels:
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Archer_Queen
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Royal_Champion

The Royal Champion being unlocked at a later Town Hall would make sense to be stronger to match with the level of defense and such at TH13, thus requiring more resource to level up.

Just be glad there isn't 50+ levels for the Royal Champion to upgrade to catch up with the Barbarian King and Archer Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot73 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the Royal Champion is WAY MORE Dark Elixir to upgrade then the King or Queen?? Upgrading my King to lvl26 is only 110,000 and my Queen to lvl28 is only 131,000 yet the Royal Champion was 150,000 to upgrade to lvl4 ...why is that??? That's alot more!!
    Like many had said, you are comparing the wrong levels.
    Royal Champion is already very strong at low level and can't be compared to TH9 Heroes upgrade cost. You need and can only compare it with TH12-TH13 Heroes upgrade cost.

Thanks for the feed back ... to be honest I have been slow at upgrading my King and Queen. I have been working to build up my Warden for his Immunity ability.. I use him with my dragons .. so far seems to work pretty well .. good point about the Champion not having as many levels as the others LOL that is a good thing ...

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Don’t forget to consider you do get a Dark Elixir Storage upgrade at TH13, and DE is super easy to come by at higher THs (in Legend anyway) with DE Runes aplenty.

Or... maybe she’s worth it.
    I find it harder to farm in legend. Simply because the attacks are limited to 8 and I am given the maximum amount I can capture each day. There can only be a little bit missing for improvement and you have to wait until you are allowed to attack again. Lost hours if a single additional attack would have been enough. Anyway, I want to get out of Legend, so I can level faster. Legend is something for trophy hunters, even with the Goldpass the league rather slows me down.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot73 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the Royal Champion is WAY MORE Dark Elixir to upgrade then the King or Queen?? Upgrading my King to lvl26 is only 110,000 and my Queen to lvl28 is only 131,000 yet the Royal Champion was 150,000 to upgrade to lvl4 ...why is that??? That's alot more!!
    Archer Queen require more DE to upgrade than an equal level Barbarian King. It's simply because the higher your townhall the value of DE goes down. 10000 DE (the cost of Barbarian King) feels like a lot of DE for th 7, but not really for th 10+

Millennial Club
    It’s all part of the SC hamster wheel, we just have to keep on running...

Perhaps you would be happier if they gave the royal champ 70 levels to upgrade at the same price as the queen.