Thread: Co-leader abusing power during clan war league

Fresh Spawn

Co-leader abusing power during clan war league

Hi Clashers,
    When you worked hard to gain stars for your clan throughout the clan war league only to find out that you have been kicked out on the final day by a co-leader.
    I just wanted to ask where is the fair gameplay in that? I can't even message other clan leaders in-game.
    This is just so wrong.
    Give back my time, give back my donations, give me back my resources... Give back my game...😡

Quote Originally Posted by Deb009 View Post
    Hi Clashers,
    When you worked hard to gain stars for your clan throughout the clan war league only to find out that you have been kicked out on the final day by a co-leader.
    I just wanted to ask where is the fair gameplay in that? I can't even message other clan leaders in-game.
    This is just so wrong.
    Give back my time, give back my donations, give me back my resources... Give back my game...
    is a shame..
    Was there any reason given?
    Have you checked on the clan?
    Sometimes, there are cases where a co leader takes it on him/herself to kick everyone they can, and then leave the clan themselves..
    If this is the case, then you can reapply to join the clan..
    Only good thing is that you will still receive your medals.. If you scored at least 8 stars, then you will get 100% of the value that their finishing position brings..
    There are thousands of clans out there, and not all have a trigger happy co leader.

Forum Champion
    Anyone else kicked ?

As a Leader who has kicked during CWL and even mid attack during CW, I have to say there could well be more to the story (and frankly there usually is good reason). For instance, I probably would have kicked the opponent who dropped a GW then surrendered too.

I empathize with you but you haven't lost resources or time really and as has been mentioned you will get any medals and war loot owing.

Keep looking and eventually you will find a fit.

To the OP-

Although this is probably toxic behaviour from the coleader's part, SC won't interfere in clan politics if that's what you want to see in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Deb009 View Post
    Hi Clashers,
    This is just so wrong.
    Give back my time, give back my donations, give me back my resources... Give back my game...
    You get to keep all the resources you won and all the medals you earned as well, so I'm not sure what you would want SC to give back to you. If the leader wants you in the clan, the leader will kick out that co-leader and invite you back. If the leader doesn't care that you aren't in the clan, that won't happen.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks alot Clashers... I got reinvited to the clan by main leader.. The co-leader was demoted..

All The Time
    As a clan leader i have another problem, my better war players being poached by a higher clan, it turned out one co-leader was being active for them instead.
    Now you get the thought, is there another?
    This co-leader was keen on removing members who occaisonally played.

But caution, look at your clan
    Could you survive if you got rid of some of these?

Only remove obvious deadwood, ignore the voices (both inner *gibber insanely* and the ones in text), and think survival, growth, and opportunity

No point, dwelling on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 0x0000000167 View Post
    As a clan leader i have another problem, my better war players being poached by a higher clan, it turned out one co-leader was being active for them instead.
    Now you get the thought, is there another?
    This co-leader was keen on removing members who occaisonally played.

But caution, look at your clan
    Could you survive if you got rid of some of these?

Only remove obvious deadwood, ignore the voices (both inner *gibber insanely* and the ones in text), and think survival, growth, and opportunity

No point, dwelling on it.
    There is always a way..
    The person you can trust most is yourself..
    i saw that long ago, and started planning for the future..
    Only way growing your own accounts can fail is if they suddenly put a cap on how many accounts a player can carry, and they seem to be going the other way..
    Only problem I have now is time.. Dont need worry about global, recruitment tool, poaching, or inactive players..
    My clan performs at my level, for better or for worse.