Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: should i go to th10 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    The real question isnt whether to move up but why your heroes and lab are so far behind. If you dont figure that out, you'll be back in a few months asking if you should go to 11 with low heroes and lab. At some point, you need to catch up. Th10s have a third drill so there is more de there. I would move up but plan on keeping heroes down nonstop for a while. Also never let the lights go out in the lab. If you do cwl, spell and fighting hammers are cheaper and save you more time than hero hammers, especially with your hero levels. You dont have to max everything at every level. But the meta changes as you go up and having options is good.
    I think this type of situation will be the norm going forward if you take a look at the upgrade costs/time for buildings at sub th10 levels.

For example take an AT, no gold pass, it takes 1d12h to upgrade to level 11 from 10, the new AT you get takes a bit over 5 days from fresh build to level 11, cannon is slightly less.

Wizard tower is 3d from level 6 to 7.

walls are 500k and 1m, level 9&10 respectively.

And quick glance at the AQ upgrade time is just over 80 days from 1-30.

Upgrading buildings was always quicker then doing heroes, it is even more pronounced now with changes in the last year or so on build times for the lower town hall levels.

Not that it is a bad thing for people to get bigger faster, but this type of unbalance will be seen a lot more as time goes on.
    Last edited by Warios; February 9th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    I think this type of situation will be the norm going forward if you take a look at the upgrade costs/time for buildings at sub th10 levels.

For example take an AT, no gold pass, it takes 1d12h to upgrade to level 11 from 10, the new AT you get takes a bit over 5 days from fresh build to level 11, cannon is slightly less.

Wizard tower is 3d from level 6 to 7.

walls are 500k and 1m, level 9&10 respectively.

And quick glance at the AQ upgrade time is just over 80 days from 1-30.

Upgrading buildings was always quicker then doing heroes, it is even more pronounced now with changes in the last year or so on build times for the lower town hall levels.

Not that it is a bad thing for people to get bigger faster, but this type of unbalance will be seen a lot more as time goes on.
    Agreed which is why I dont always agree with keep pushing the button these days. Gold and elixir are abundant and upgrade times are pretty short. If you want to have decent heroes and troops, you need to focus on them. Hero upgrades, even without the pass, are a lot shorter than they used to be. With the pass, my l35 queen upgrade is just over 4 days. Certainly not worth a hammer and barely worth a book. I'm focusing my hammers on the troop upgrades. My main point though, is if people just keep upgrading without thinking about the imbalance, they end up high level with heroes and troops that cant keep up. I'm not saying you have to max (I went to 10 with 25/25 heroes on my mini) but at some point it's worth it in my mind to ignore gold or elixir loss for a bit to catch up heroes and lab,
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22