Thread: War strategies?

War strategies?

Just hit TH10, looking for some good war strategies so I can prioritise upgrades. Really enjoyed witches at TH9 so looking for things that involve using them. I can’t get siege yet, and I don’t want anything too heavily reliant on very specific CC troops or high level hero’s. Currently they’re 20/20 but I want to push them so they’ll be down a lot.

Thanks

You can try some sort of dragon- based attacks if you want till you develop your miners and Queen.I usually did Queen walk miners in my main account but am running DragLoon on my minis since the Queen is not high level yet to do Queen walk.

Do dragons get any better at TH10? Didn’t have as much joy with them in TH9 so I didn’t bother. I thought miners were more of a farming strategy? That being said, I’m training them up now anyway.

Dragons will work on the right layout with proper funneling and support- they have 240 DPS and 3100 hp once they reach level 5 ( just 100 hp less and same DPS compared to a level 1 electro dragon for primary target).

Level 3 miners work ok for war as a th10 in my experience. But skeleton traps and witch /valk from cc will be deadly to them apart from air troops whereas you don't need to give much importance to dealing with cc troops for a dragon attack.
    Last edited by Maestro666; 1 Week Ago at 05:15 PM.