Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th 13 Without warden attack

Th 13 Without warden attack

Is there any army which doesnot required warden in attack on titan 1 legend. Actually im currently upgrading my warden 46 on titan 1 pls tell me if you use any army

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    I just attack using the army I would normally use if I had the Hero up. I don’t do as well, but that’s expected. I am in Legends and will be putting my Warden down too when a Builder frees up.

Millennial Club
    Pretty much any attack with work with out any 1 hero. Having 2 hero's down is harder but still doable (depending on the hero). The thing is that you will not get 3 stars...just focus on getting 2 stars. You may need to use a delayed WW (with pekka or loons)...to guarantee the TH is hit ( I was doing that with my air attacks with a SS....saving it till everything else is destroyed and sending it to the TH.

Was about to post a thread for this. Im putting down rc and gw tomorrow as soon as league ends dark been overflowing since couple of days gold and ele are poured in walls though
    Currently in lower legends idk how im gonna do it from tomorrow will get back to this thread if i can do some decent attacks.

Same here - The Second my Final Attack is complete, The Builders Move In

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Was about to post a thread for this. Im putting down rc and gw tomorrow as soon as league ends dark been overflowing since couple of days gold and ele are poured in walls though
    Currently in lower legends idk how im gonna do it from tomorrow will get back to this thread if i can do some decent attacks.

I don’t really agree with the replies above. I feel like some attacks, for example hog or loon based attacks, really hurt from not having the Grand Warden with them. I have found attacks like yeti smash / pekka smash to work fairly well without him.

Furthermore, it’s best to use strategies that involve destroying the TH with your siege + cc (like blimp with 2 yetis) so you don’t need your Warden ability after you destroy the TH. Good luck ����

All my armies have a combo of Archer queen with them, so whenever my Warden is down, I just try to attack in a way such that my queen can take out some splash defenses and the th

I always go edrag when I have royals down and do pretty well. Not going to triple a well built base but itís usually a safe high percentage two star.

I did last month in legend without queen and guardian, I've used dragon and the blimp to try to get the second star, has been hard but still managed to stay in legend, this month is gonna be without guardian and royal champion, thanksfully last 3 level for the guardian

Chances you are going to triple are slim, so adjust spells for a heal when your big push gets close to the TH. It's a lot easier to raid with no Gw if you are honest with yourself and not think about 3 stars.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210