Thread: Clan level

Centennial Club

Clan level

Can anybody tell me why my clan level is not increasing while we completed aal the requirements of clan as XP

clan lvl can only be leveled up by doing wars and clan war leagues (and possibly by doing clan games? idk). With cwl you get, if I not mistaken, at the end of 7th war. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyCinema View Post
    clan lvl can only be leveled up by doing wars and clan war leagues (and possibly by doing clan games? idk). With cwl you get, if I not mistaken, at the end of 7th war. I could be wrong.
    After every war day in cwl we get the bonus loot and xp for clan. Due to a bug it takes one or two more war days until the clan levels up. That happens only if your clan reaches the next level during cwl.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    After every war day in cwl we get the bonus loot and xp for clan. Due to a bug it takes one or two more war days until the clan levels up. That happens only if your clan reaches the next level during cwl.
    Oh, ok then I don't really care that much of clan lvl anymore since our clan is lvl15 and there aren't any new perks except decorative borders.

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyCinema View Post
    Oh, ok then I don't really care that much of clan lvl anymore since our clan is lvl15 and there aren't any new perks except decorative borders.
    Not "decorative bordes", but rather think of them as "Clan Crest skins". That then makes them a tangible asset, with a street value of $5 per "skin".

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Thanks Brother for telling me its a bug it takes 2/3 war more