Thread: Question about shrinking clans in champion, master divisions?

Question about shrinking clans in champion, master divisions?

A question for Darian or can someone else help me?

With cwl Champion and master, more clans always drop than there go up.
    How long does supercell want to continue with this and make the top smaller?

We are almost hovering between champion 3 and master 1, but if this continues, we may sink further and may not even be able to remain in master.

Does anyone know how many clans there are in each division from bronze3 to champ1?

Quote Originally Posted by leffe View Post
    A question for Darian or can someone else help me?

With cwl Champion and master, more clans always drop than there go up.
    How long does supercell want to continue with this and make the top smaller?

We are almost hovering between champion 3 and master 1, but if this continues, we may sink further and may not even be able to remain in master.

Does anyone know how many clans there are in each division from bronze3 to champ1?
    Remember, though, there are more clans in the tier below. So, while more clans might drop from Champs3 per group than the number that go up per group in Masters1, there are way more clans in Masters1 so there are way more groups of 8. If you look on the war forum you can find some of Onyx' data digs showing how big the differences are.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Number of clans in Ch3 (might be missing a handful):
    SeasonIndex Ch3 clans
    4 5662
    5 6164
    6 5790
    7 5710
    8 5572
    9 5540
    10 5488
    11 5402
    12 5308
    13 5284
    14 5344
    15 5420

Season 15 is Jan 2020 in this dataset (I think it's actually the 16th or 17th really, but I didn't gather any data then)

The numbers in Ch3 dropped slightly when the 2-down 1-up was introduced, but has been stable for months
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

is correct 2222. that's pretty stupid of me.
    thx onyx for clarification👍

All The Time
    we hover between crystal 1 and crystal 2

it's almost not worthwhile trying to go to crystal 1 anymore.
    may as well accept 2.

mind you with 30 spare places and still active enough to do cwl ...