Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash royal 3v3

Clash royal 3v3

I think we should have a 3v3 option in the party game mode how it would work is you would have 3 prince towers (a tower stronger and a princess but weaker than the king) and you would need to break all 3 prince towers before you can start breaking the wall behind them think of it as a siege. in order to break the castle walls and invade the kingdom you need to defeat the soldiers outside(the 3 prince towers as hence the 3 players for the 3v3) and the first wall broken loses it would be a havoc game mode but me and my clan mates think this would be an amazing implement into the game

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttons8810 View Post
    I think we should have a 3v3 option in the party game mode how it would work is you would have 3 prince towers (a tower stronger and a princess but weaker than the king) and you would need to break all 3 prince towers before you can start breaking the wall behind them think of it as a siege. in order to break the castle walls and invade the kingdom you need to defeat the soldiers outside(the 3 prince towers as hence the 3 players for the 3v3) and the first wall broken loses it would be a havoc game mode but me and my clan mates think this would be an amazing implement into the game
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately there is no longer a Clash Royale presence on this forum. I'm therefore going to close this thread now.

Instead, try here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashRoyale/

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!