Thread: Next hero skin should be for "Battle Machine"

Next hero skin should be for "Battle Machine"

Since Royal Champion is not getting any skin anytime soon & we have lot of skins for king / queen it will be boring to release 3 primal skins in a row so its really good to give Battle Machine a skin to add something new in Gold Pass, afterall he is a hero too dont forget about him

I'd prefer it to be in the royal champ as that side of clash is more heavily used than BB

Also you never thought about we should get some loot at the end of the season for BB?

Forum Elder
    Hard NO for me.

its bad enough you (anyone) has to endure the BHB pains and toils for gear ups and O.T.T.O. bot.
    the L30 look is just fine for my tastes.
    obv others will have differing opinions. but IMO the "Optional" base dosent need a cosmetic skin for their version of a 'Hero'.

as always YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus1128 View Post
    Since Royal Champion is not getting any skin anytime soon & we have lot of skins for king / queen it will be boring to release 3 primal skins in a row so its really good to give Battle Machine a skin to add something new in Gold Pass, afterall he is a hero too dont forget about him
    They would have to make the battle machine 3D in order for this to happen. I sure hope they have better things to do
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 67 | GW 38 | RC 6

Centennial Club
    It has already been stated somewhere that a BM skin will not be happening. He isn't even 3D modeled. Also, the amount of people who would like (any) home base hero skins vs a builder base hero skin is simply too big of a difference I think.

Great idea for a BB hero skin! maybe for next anniversary of Builder base?
    if it was offered in addition to the normal gold pass skin then no person would feel left out.
    Leader in clan: Raging Knights #8PGVQJU9
    IGN: Fisto

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaines16 View Post
    I'd prefer it to be in the royal champ as that side of clash is more heavily used than BB

Also you never thought about we should get some loot at the end of the season for BB?
    Royal Champion is fine too but maybe adding Battle Machine skin might make some people play BB as well & i never thought about loot that at end of season many people are suggesting to add more options to win loot in BB so maybe supercell is already into that? Another good suggestion, also did you notice they dont have any gold/elixir runes of builder base in this gold pass so BB needs lot of work to be done

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    They would have to make the battle machine 3D in order for this to happen. I sure hope they have better things to do
    Ofc he is not priority for BB but who would want primal skin 3 times in a row? There are too many skins already for other heroes to confuse people which one to use

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Not sure theres much demand for it to be honest i am very happy with how my battle machine looks with oco on it
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Ofc he is not priority for BB but who would want primal skin 3 times in a row? There are too many skins already for other heroes to confuse people which one to use
    I’d like the full set ASAP so we can move on to something else.