Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Derby mystery task not counting properly.

Derby mystery task not counting properly.

I've been working on a mystery task "fully serve 6 cowboys". Well... It didn't log the first one, now I just served two and it only logged one. This is very frustrating. I should have 6 served total and I only have 4. Can this glitch be fixed?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber716 View Post
    I've been working on a mystery task "fully serve 6 cowboys". Well... It didn't log the first one, now I just served two and it only logged one. This is very frustrating. I should have 6 served total and I only have 4. Can this glitch be fixed?
    I hope you don't mind an obvious question, but had you completed all of the buildings for each cowboy? If they still needed serving in another building the are not "fully served".

If you have indeed fully served them you should contact Supercell Support.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I hope you don't mind an obvious question, but had you completed all of the buildings for each cowboy? If they still needed serving in another building the are not "fully served".

If you have indeed fully served them you should contact Supercell Support.

I hope this helps.
    I didn't realize that was what fully served meant. Kind of a town noob, but that makes sense. Thank you for the clarification.