Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: th9 help

Post th9 help

i just got th9 and i don't what to buy next or should i just max all my old buildings before i build new ones

I'd buy new ones (excluding x-bows) and upgrade them to the level of old ones and then start maxing everything.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Village Maiden
    Get aq to at least lvl 10 as soon as possible. She's very useful in raids and wars.
    After that, you can either focus the aq to 20 (where she really takes off), then the bk to 20; or you can do jumps of 5 kevels: aq to 15, bk to 15, aq to 20, then bk to 20, etc.
    Your base, your choice. I usually do the heroes in increments of 5 just to unlock the new level of their ability.

Agree with both above. Don’t get xbow until Queen is L10
    once L10 do Queen to 15, King to 15 etc, as also suggested.
    assuming you maxed from TH8 L2 golem is good enough for now.
    max loons and get the hound. Then the witch.
    upgrade witch 2 L2 before hound in my opinion as L2 witch is great for wars.
    learn to lalo as this is prob best 1st war army, other the golem/witches with CC bowlers.
    obviously upgrade, camps, CC Spells and lab as priority also.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 15 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L55 | BK: 55| GW 30 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+

I come from experience so I would advise you to focus on the buildings you've got now so that it seams like you don't have a bunch of things to upgrade. Don't buy the new buildings or you will be worst than you were before.
    Last edited by Raul11017; February 15th, 2020 at 06:05 PM.

Centennial Club
    Add in strongest defenses first. No need to watch your weight. It will help protect resources.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul11017 View Post
    I come from experience so I would advise you to focus on the buildings you've got now so that it seams like you don't have a bunch of things to upgrade. Don't buy the new buildings or you will be worst than you were before.

Just curious. Why would one be worse for buying new buildings?

Village Maiden
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Just curious. Why would one be worse for buying new buildings?
    It would increase one's war weight quite a bit (xbows especially) and some people don't like increasing their war weight upon reaching a new th level.
    Me personally, I don't care about war weight, but some do.

Centennial Club
    Thats a thing of the past. Cwl made war weight and engineering irrelevant. I thought there was something i was missing.

lol right makes no sense