Thread: Strategy for TH9/10

Strategy for TH9/10

Is there any good 3 star dragon attack strategy for TH9 and TH10?

depends on the base layout, but 10/9 dragons and 8 loons, with rage spells should work, if TH 10 you should have some freezes if you're up against single target inferno

Centennial Club
    For TH9 I use:
    10 Dragons
    4 Balloons
    4 Lightning Spells
    1 Poison
    And 6 more Balloons in my CC, along with a haste or freeze depending on the base. Use heroes and a dragon (if needed) to create the funnel, and then release the Dragons. I use the Lightning Spells on the hardest to reach Air Defenses.

For TH10:
    11 Dragons
    4 Balloons
    4 Lightning Spells
    1 Rage
    1 Poison
    In the CC I bring 7 Balloons. If at least one Inferno is set to single, I use a freeze and a stone slammer. If both are set to multi, then a haste and slammer. Ultimately there is no dragon army that guarantees a 3 star. I, however, find the two army compositions most effective, but I would strongly suggest tweaking it around to see what works best for yourself.

on th9 9drags rest loons with 2 rage 2 lightning freeze and haste but this does not works everytime on th10 dragbat on bases with single inferno and drags with electrone on multi inferno

Lightbulb

If you are looking for a good war strategy at TH9 check out this guide I am sure it will help you.

TH9 QC LALO guide
    Last edited by IrfanGamingAcademy; February 15th, 2020 at 11:03 AM.