Thread: Lavaloon - problem dealing with cc

Lavaloon - problem dealing with cc

I Iím a th9 with here levels of 13 AQ and 10 BK, my balloons are maxed, lave hound upgrading and minions level one, I use a comp of-
    22 balloons
    3 lava hounds
    10 minions
    4 rage
    1 freeze

Before that I would use a govalwi comp and was good funneler, the problem I wasnít able to 3 star base, my 3 star rate with lava loon is much higher, and I was told here itís better to focus on comps you can control like lallon

My problem with lavaloon, is that as soon as the enemy have cc troops Iím destroyed,
    What can I do??????

Luring the cc troops and bringing them into a corner will make dealing with them easier.

Check the cc with loon(s) or hog rider. Once you are sure everything inside the cc has come out, drop a small troop like archer/barb near a corner. The cc troops will come to attack your troop. Once all the enemy troops are near a corner, put down your King, Queen or wiz/archers/minion to deal with the cc troops. This way the King will distract the enemy troops while your Queen and troops will kill them off. You can also use poison and freeze spell to give your troops more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Luring the cc troops and bringing them into a corner will make dealing with them easier.

Check the cc with loon(s) or hog rider. Once you are sure everything inside the cc has come out, drop a small troop like archer/barb near a corner. The cc troops will come to attack your troop. Once all the enemy troops are near a corner, put down your King, Queen or wiz/archers/minion to deal with the cc troops. This way the King will distract the enemy troops while your Queen and troops will kill them off. You can also use poison and freeze spell to give your troops more time.
    Thank you!!!!! I really have time killing E dragons, any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Chinovalentino View Post
    Thank you!!!!! I really have time killing E dragons, any tips?
    Max electro dragon is rather difficult to kill without a higher level Queen. Anyway a high level poison from cc should be able to stall it while your troops kill it. Take care not to put your troops too close to each other around the electro so that they all won't get killed at once by the electro's lightning.

You can also consider bringing your own electro in cc.

You should take a poison in your CC for sure as said by Maestro666 as i find it slows the electro sufficiently...

E drags can be killed with poison + Using that queen ability just before it strikes imo! GL HF

Forum Elder
    I would drop two Loons for 2 Hogs to try and lure it out. as mentioned Poison with AQ and a few Minions to trim them down. may even want to req poison from your clannies. may get a max, which will help.

What do you req in the CC? another thought is drop one from your comp and req a max hound for the CC..then u can have a few more Loons and Minions..

Good luck. PM me if you are still having probs, I have a max 9 I can bring to your clan for FCs and replays..

You're going to have to try to get that queen up IMO. It is possible to kill it with poisons and distractions and timing the ability by watching it's scales if possible. But I'd say its a lot easier to just get your queen up first.

Quote Originally Posted by AFRO View Post
    I would drop two Loons for 2 Hogs to try and lure it out. as mentioned Poison with AQ and a few Minions to trim them down. may even want to req poison from your clannies. may get a max, which will help.

What do you req in the CC? another thought is drop one from your comp and req a max hound for the CC..then u can have a few more Loons and Minions..

Good luck. PM me if you are still having probs, I have a max 9 I can bring to your clan for FCs and replays..
    Thank you very much brother, yea I would really like you watching my replays and giving rips😁