Thread: Best CWL attack with No queen.

Centennial Club

Best CWL attack with No queen.

Hi, Im a new th 12 and have maxed a few troops like loon edrag and pekka for the Town hall. My queen is on a non stop road to max so what's the safest attack strategy at th 12? Warden is lvl 20, King is 50. Have Max th army camps and rage spell.

Forum Legend
    Edrag loon (8 Egdrags, 8 loons) or (7 Edrags, 14 loons) favorite combo of (rage/freeze/clone/haste) should be a safeish 2 star attack without the AQ. Pathing, sweepers and/or single infernos can cause you problems though.

Can drop 2 loons per baby to help with funnel if you need.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Edrag loon (8 Egdrags, 8 loons) or (7 Edrags, 14 loons) favorite combo of (rage/freeze/clone/haste) should be a safeish 2 star attack without the AQ. Pathing, sweepers and/or single infernos can cause you problems though.

Can drop 2 loons per baby to help with funnel if you need.
    Agreed. I also run cloned dragloon on my 12 as well. Seems to work better for me vs th13s in titans without a queen. Usually 10 drags, 12 loonz, 2 baby drags...2 rage, heal, clone, 2 freeze with a blimp loaded with 1 edrag and loonz plus rage.

TH13...level 249...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 40 mil...atb 6032

First of all id never drop any heros during league war. If my heros are down i opt out of even regular wars. Heros are a game changer
    Any way the solution is edg/loons or drag bat

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    First of all id never drop any heros during league war. If my heros are down i opt out of even regular wars. Heros are a game changer
    Any way the solution is edg/loons or drag bat
    Yeah, I know we aren't really a war clan so my leader doesn't care. We just do cwl for the medals