Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Speculation about seeding a new clan in CWL

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Simple yes, but pretty unfair if you think of a clan with 30 th13s vs a clan with 15 th13s and the rest filled in with th12-9. I don't play 30v but for those who do I hope SC didn't seed it that way.
    I would be fine with that because the focus would be to make sure the TH9-TH12 get their 8 stars for 300+ medals, TH13s don't need medals.

I'm thinking maybe it is based on top 30 but we are only looking at a one off sample.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I would be fine with that because the focus would be to make sure the TH9-TH12 get their 8 stars for 300+ medals, TH13s don't need medals.

I'm thinking maybe it is based on top 30 but we are only looking at a one off sample.
    Hope you arent expecting 300+ medals this time mate.. G3 is 136 medals plus bonus for finishing top.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Hope you arent expecting 300+ medals this time mate.. G3 is 136 medals plus bonus for finishing top.
    No, that's why I would want to be in a higher tier. If you do the math, medals are worth way more than winning wars. Ideally you would want to be much higher and lose every war but everyone able to get their 8 stars. When upgrading the focus is always on the lower TH, and you are keeping those medals for when you are higher and want to buy hammers. Farming is easy, even when fighting in way high leagues you will end up with an ok amount of loot even if you lose all wars.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; February 5th, 2020 at 02:21 AM.

Ok since I'm a bit lazy, our clan we are running CWL in is named LOWB CWL #2PRG2L99C

here are the weights of our top 30

72 #15
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; February 8th, 2020 at 07:30 AM.

This is from our first war of enemy side weights *note* not representitive of their actual top 30

63 #15

This war was the lightest we fought against.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

This is the weights from war #3 against the 2nd place clan. Our war #4 and #5 were against the 3rd and 4th place clans.

98 #15

Currently sitting 1st in the league only because we attack more, despite being around the 5th in terms of weight.

What do you guys think of the seeding weights, 30 man based on top 30 weight? I thought Darian mentioned one time that 30v was also based on top 15.

Any clans you know that did their first CWL in order to compare?
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Am pretty sure 30v was released with the spring '19 update (april).. Will google it tomorrow when I rested.. I thought I maybe saw top 30 mentioned.. but will try to clarify tomorrow.

New Bloke/Chick
    Well I hope supercell step up to the plate and the next time you all try to manipulate the system to your own advantage they SEED you all in bronze 3 with others just like yourselves, I've seen some of you complaining about the manipulation going on in legend league for certain parties cheating but you don't consider what your doing as cheating.
    Play the game in the spirit it's meant to be played in.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan123456 View Post
    Well I hope supercell step up to the plate and the next time you all try to manipulate the system to your own advantage they SEED you all in bronze 3 with others just like yourselves, I've seen some of you complaining about the manipulation going on in legend league for certain parties cheating but you don't consider what your doing as cheating.
    You do realise what is happening in legends is denying folk from obtaining a higher finish on the leader boards?..
    And seeding higher than a clans ability is denying the seeding clan from being able to actually be competitive, thereby handing the impetus to the opposition clans.

I personally use a roster that survives each month, even tho I am grossly outmatched for weight, simply because I do 14 attacks each day.. So not sure why I would be considered a cheat?
    But I have no objection with anyone setting out to place themselves at a disadvantage.. i would gladly face 7 clans doing that come cwl week, and also happily face a clan that purposely placed themselves at a disadvantage in regular war too..

There is a gulf of difference between manipulating the system in order to win and manipulating the system with the knowledge you are giving yourself no chance.. Nobody else is being deprived of the chance to win with the latter..

Why would placing them in Bronze 3 be better?.. It would simply make it harder for those clans that are placed there on merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan123456 View Post
    Wanting to seed or fight at a higher tier is strategy for obtaining medals, it does not impact any clans in the tier you fight except that it makes it easier for them. If many clans fought at a higher tier than they could win at, it would be a positive for all other clans in the CWL. It's win win