Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 25 fruiti de mer pizza in 12 hours

25 fruiti de mer pizza in 12 hours

It's not possible to make all the ingredients in 12 hours. Not fair!!

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    You need helpful neighbors to give you the ingredients. It's one of the perks of having a hood with reasonable size.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    You need helpful neighbors to give you the ingredients. It's one of the perks of having a hood with reasonable size.
    I'm in the best neighborhood. We all help each other.
    If you have to make 25 pizzas in 12 hours how can you harvest 25 lobsters?

Forum Champion
    Most tasks are achievable with some planning but that may come at the cost of other tasks. At that point you need a reliable NH, a willingness to search paper and RSS and Tom.

When it comes to the Mystery Derby, that planning starts with stockpiling hard to get or difficult to produce items.

Personally I don't compete in Mystery Derbies unless i have the time and space for those stockpiles.

If you care about completing this task maybe employ Tom is your only way out.
    Last edited by OzAudi; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:04 AM.

Minulla tuli 26 futti di mare pizaa kahdessatoista tunnissa. Vaikka olen myös aktiivisessa ja auttavassa naapurustossa, niin minusta nämä ovat kotuuttomia tehtäviä. Tehtävä ok, mutta tuo määrä. Minusta tämä peli ei ole enää lapsille suunnattu. Minusta tämän sekä villa ja vuohenmaito tehtävät saisi poistaa kokonaan derbystä. Tekisi derbyilystä mielekkäämpää. Taitaa olla esim. tässä piza tehtävässä että juoksutetaan tompalla aineksia näin pelin kehittäjät hyötyvät kun rahalla ostetaan timantteja. Kiukuttaa ihan vietävästi:vihainen:

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    These forums are English language only.

This thread will be closed, but please feel free to re-post with an English translation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)