Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What QoL Improvements Would You Like To See?

Fresh Spawn
    A. Better Announcements of Maintenance (Ingame)

B. Possibility to link Accounts and get some shared benefits.

C. API: Possibility to read out more informations via Acchievements. (clashleaders.com)- Specifically: No Hard-Datacap of Gold/Elixier (2billions atm).

D. Award CWL Donations with a minimal amount of league medals (only like 1 Medal/10 Units). No more empty castles :P

E. Allow multiple wargroups inside one guild. There are more and more clans building a separate clan for clan wars.

F. Did you guys discuss bigger clan capacitys? (for example On Clan rank 20 you get an extra 10 slots).
    Or other benefits to push Clanlevel, like 10% cost and time reductions, 10% more LEague medals, Loot, etc...

Its just, i heard an interwiew with Darian and he emphasised the gravity of group play/clan play.
    I think there should be benefits in staying and growing one clan.
    Not using multiple Clans during war time.

Qql relation? --> Less jumping and fluctuations.
    Last edited by Iduyenn; 5 Hours Ago at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Isn't that already there?
    He means "undo", because ctrl+z in windows os is undo command.

Centennial Club
    I'd like to be able to rearrange the queue in my saved armies. When new troops are added, I'd want those at the front of the line, but have to drop the whole army and add them in first to get them there

Forum Superstar
    I'm sure this has been brought up but a lock button so you cant accidentally change your base is IMO very needed.

Centennial Club
    Not sure if this has been mentioned or if it's feasible- Whenever a player comes back after a certain period of time, eg: 6 months or more, the player will get a pop-up mentioning all the changes that have taken place since he/she left and the current events that person can complete. Maybe offer them a Welcome Back Pack (optional).
    Last edited by ArunavaMiTra; 1 Hour Ago at 04:41 PM.
    Glory Glory Manchester United!

Kolkata_Gangs - #YYQCGR00

I love this game for only one of its aspect: WAR.

So i would love to see a QQL in which we can use our own base (or newly made bases) for practising war attacks (of course with a cooldown of 1,2 or more days; hardly matters.).

Basically I would love to try out my attack creativity on a failed base and figure out on my own to triple it, solely based on my instincts (no youtube, no guidance etc. )

I do not like at all to disturb my clan members (all adults with jobs and families) to create bases for my practise or forcing them to be online during practising.

Basically on second thoughts The whole idea of friendly challenge is flawed (it's not like we organize competition in the clan to see who can beat whom). It's primary function must be to help me improve in my war attacks (especially when there are tons of different bases to cover and different strategies to master).

Nothing can revive my interest in this game: No Skins, No value for money passes, NO new updates , No new troop or spell, No Troop events, No special events, No Esports...nothing. I need none of these but just the ability to practise war attacks on my own with 1 account.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspreet007 View Post
    I love this game for only one of its aspect: WAR.

So i would love to see a QQL in which we can use our own base (or newly made bases) for practising war attacks (of course with a cooldown of 1,2 or more days; hardly matters.).

Basically I would love to try out my attack creativity on a failed base and figure out on my own to triple it, solely based on my instincts (no youtube, no guidance etc. )

I do not like at all to disturb my clan members (all adults with jobs and families) to create bases for my practise or forcing them to be online during practising.

Basically on second thoughts The whole idea of friendly challenge is flawed (it's not like we organize competition in the clan to see who can beat whom). It's primary function must be to help me improve in my war attacks (especially when there are tons of different bases to cover and different strategies to master).

Nothing can revive my interest in this game: No Skins, No value for money passes, NO new updates , No new troop or spell, No Troop events, No special events, No Esports...nothing. I need none of these but just the ability to practise war attacks on my own with 1 account.
    Probably unlikely. This was touched on in the recent “Galadarian” (take that, Brangelina!) interview in which it was mentioned there is zero intention to let you play “Clash of Self”. Unfortunately, all social aspects of clan life will remain social. I want this too but not for the same reason as you (not for war, just to pass time).