Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 846

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What QoL Improvements Would You Like To See?

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #641
    Quote Originally Posted by S1mon123 View Post
    An incognito button, as a co-leader sometimes I just want to log in and play quietly without being bombarded by questions etc...
    There is a permanent incogmito state, so why you want a button for it I'm not sure.

    Unless ypu say something in clan chat, or offer a friendly challenge, or ask for troops, nobody knows you are online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  2. #642
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Unless ypu say something in clan chat, or offer a friendly challenge, or ask for troops, nobody knows you are online.
    But if you are ingame friends with your clanmates then clannies could see it in the community tab.🙄

  3. #643
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    307
    Too many pages to look through so sorry if it's already been mentioned. The ability for a Leader or Co-leader to be able to remove someone else's call on a base. Not a huge deal, but just ran into this issue because we had a player call a base and then message us on Discord hours later saying he had been called into work and wasn't sure when he would be able to attack so someone else might want to hit the base. I couldn't remove his call, but I sent out a clan mail saying the base was open to hit even though there was a call on it.

  4. #644
    Super Member Alfie564's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    We dont have to agree on anything to be kind to one another
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    There is a permanent incogmito state, so why you want a button for it I'm not sure.

    Unless ypu say something in clan chat, or offer a friendly challenge, or ask for troops, nobody knows you are online.
    Not exactly true, they can see you are attacking from clan list. I to would occasionally like to log on, attack, log off incognito.

  5. #645
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie564 View Post
    Not exactly true, they can see you are attacking from clan list. I to would occasionally like to log on, attack, log off incognito.
    The way it's currently allows everyone in clan to check and see if someone is using a bot, and get rid of them. If you don't want to be seen, why do you even bother joining a clan?

  6. #646
    Forum Champion JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    5,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie564 View Post
    Not exactly true, they can see you are attacking from clan list. I to would occasionally like to log on, attack, log off incognito.
    This ... so true...

  7. #647
    Hopefully a relatively simple graphics change. Is it possible to show the enemy freeze spell, such as from a cc ice golem, in a different colour from ice spells dropped, or from own ice golems? In the chaos of battle I find this difficult to track. Might just be my eyesight. Apologies if it’s already been suggested

  8. #648
    Pro Member toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by S1mon123 View Post
    An incognito button, as a co-leader sometimes I just want to log in and play quietly without being bombarded by questions etc...
    I’d like to be bombarded by questions. My crew is pretty quiet. Can I come online with a “slam” effect so they know I’m there?

  9. #649
    Super Member Night Crawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    893
    Quote Originally Posted by S1mon123 View Post
    An incognito button, as a co-leader sometimes I just want to log in and play quietly without being bombarded by questions etc...
    I understand what you're saying, the difficulty of being a leader or co-leader has it’s challenges, however, this is meant to be a “social” game, thus the clan aspect of it and I’m afraid there is already a lot of that lost throughout the clan world that I have witnessed. So if anything, I would like to see just the opposite, I would like to see who is online so I can roast you for not chatting.
    Also keep in mind that as a co-leader you are human and can only do so much, try being honest with your mates and if you’re just not feeling chatty let them know, I think most will understand. It’s better than just ignoring your friends.........

  10. #650
    Millennial Club SumoSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,460
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    I understand what you're saying, the difficulty of being a leader or co-leader has it’s challenges, however, this is meant to be a “social” game, thus the clan aspect of it and I’m afraid there is already a lot of that lost throughout the clan world that I have witnessed. So if anything, I would like to see just the opposite, I would like to see who is online so I can roast you for not chatting.
    Also keep in mind that as a co-leader you are human and can only do so much, try being honest with your mates and if you’re just not feeling chatty let them know, I think most will understand. It’s better than just ignoring your friends.........
    If it ever came into being that it showed who was online and who was not, I would quit the game straight up. I don't feel the need to explain to someone why I don't want to chat with them today. The game is a release for me, sometimes I like to just log in do an attack and log out. Sometimes I'm in the process of building a base or watching replays of others' attacks and I don't want to be bothered. Sometimes I have the game on in the background, but I'm doing other things which take my attention away. I don't need to be badgered everytime I log in. I don't see the point of it either other than nosy people who need to know everytime someone else is on. If you want to chat, chat. If others feel the same way they'll chat with you. If they don't then they won't, but the added pressure of needing to respond when you're called out for being online is something unnecessary and something I want nothing to do with.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •