Page 87 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What QoL Improvements Would You Like To See?

I am playing on my Main Acc since 5 years now and im in Legends League since may last year.

It would be nice if you can cook an army, while looking at the enemy base to plan exactly what you will need for a funnel ect.. it would be practical and not a game changing imporvement, but I think everyone knows the struggle if you want to plan a "surgical intervention" and what to see the enemys base at the same time.

Keep up the good work! As a max Th13 i still purchase the gold pass just to support the game i love!

Greetings from Austria,
    Gilgamesh

Centennial Club
    I'd really-really like for Quick Training to be smarter:
    1- train the army I want, not a fixed amount of troops. When I'm farming, my goal is to not use all my troops, so Quick Train is fairly useless as I don't know what I'll be using hence needing to re-train. I need something more like in the Builder Base, where I define the end result and Quick Train (Smart Train ?) builds that, instead of just qeueing up the same thing always
    2- At the very least, let me define the order I want stuff queued. I farm with gobs and miners, always use up the gobs and sometimes the miners. Yet when I train "previous army", the miners left over from the previous attack are before the gobs so I have to manually drag the gobs ahead of the miners. each. and. every. time ! Ditto spells, I farm with heals + 1 freeze. Retrain puts the Freeze behind the heals so it gets locked out of my active army, I have to put it ahead of the heals by hand each time.
    3- Maybe have a smart check: when choosing a quick-train army, if there isn't enough room to build it because of leftovers from the previous attack, have a dialog offer to adjust the build list and order to build it anyways ?

New Bloke/Chick
    When you click on the builder's face to see the list of upgrades, I would really love a way to sort that by duration instead of cost

Some QOL changes I feel will help clashers -

1. Have a pool where clan mates can dump troops when they have it available for others to pick from the pool. When using training potion sometimes we have to wait for others to login. Troop donated by me in the pool should be available to other clan mates.

2. Can you show since when the account was created, sort of playing since ....

Quote Originally Posted by YodaClashOn View Post
    2. Can you show since when the account was created, sort of playing since ....
    This would be abused to steal accounts.

On ios you can look into your purchase history → the first time you downloaded it should be visible there (what i have read on forums).
    On android you must have saved it with gplay at the first day → in app gplay achievement history with dates. Else all achievements would be shown at that day when you saved it with gplay → i have saved my game with gplay way later and due to that i have many achievements reached in one day🙄🙄🙄🙄.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 25th, 2020 at 10:20 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Since the introduction of CWL the amount of rushers has increased dramatically. This may be a nice cash cow but with new TH levels being added (TH14 in a year or so?) I think the fun in being and staying a lower level TH, e.g. 9 or 10 should be increased. Something to make people want to stay at least for a bit longer at a lower TH level. Some ideas to maybe help with this:
    1) Extra perks for trophy hunting especially related to TH level (e.g. when reaching 3500 trophies at TH9) even just bragging rights / lists kept like a ranking of TH9 players
    2) Be able to keep (some?) resources when all is upgraded for a TH level (maybe with a bank size related to trophy level, see my 1st idea)
    3) In CWL league match making use either war weight or simply TH levels as well (this will increase time to find opponents and I don't know if there are enough opponents in each league...) e.g. add all numbers for 15 highest TH's in CWL roster; this must be same or close to that of opponents

When at TH9 all buildings and walls are finished, my heroes are not (no cash clash). Idea #2 would help fix this problem as well.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #867
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave96 View Post
    Since the introduction of CWL the amount of rushers has increased dramatically. This may be a nice cash cow but with new TH levels being added (TH14 in a year or so?) I think the fun in being and staying a lower level TH, e.g. 9 or 10 should be increased. Something to make people want to stay at least for a bit longer at a lower TH level. Some ideas to maybe help with this:
    Supercell have made it quite clear that goes against what they want for the game, so they are very unlikely to do anything to encourage it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #868
    Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    I'd really-really like for Quick Training to be smarter:
    1- train the army I want, not a fixed amount of troops. When I'm farming, my goal is to not use all my troops, so Quick Train is fairly useless as I don't know what I'll be using hence needing to re-train. I need something more like in the Builder Base, where I define the end result and Quick Train (Smart Train ?) builds that, instead of just qeueing up the same thing always
    2- At the very least, let me define the order I want stuff queued. I farm with gobs and miners, always use up the gobs and sometimes the miners. Yet when I train "previous army", the miners left over from the previous attack are before the gobs so I have to manually drag the gobs ahead of the miners. each. and. every. time ! Ditto spells, I farm with heals + 1 freeze. Retrain puts the Freeze behind the heals so it gets locked out of my active army, I have to put it ahead of the heals by hand each time.
    3- Maybe have a smart check: when choosing a quick-train army, if there isn't enough room to build it because of leftovers from the previous attack, have a dialog offer to adjust the build list and order to build it anyways ?
    1&3 - The "previous army" button already does only train what you actually used.

2 - The order is defined for all but previous army by the order you added them to the queue (they actually show on the quick train screen in the reverse order to how they will add to the queue).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    1&3 - The "previous army" button already does only train what you actually used.

2 - The order is defined for all but previous army by the order you added them to the queue (they actually show on the quick train screen in the reverse order to how they will add to the queue).
    Again, this doesn't help me. I can't use Full-Preset armies because I rarely use a full army, and I have to fiddle with the Retrain armies because they queue up in the wrong order. Ditto spells. Make it so that when quick-farming (ie, using up only partial armies and spells), I don't have to go back and reorder my build queue after each and every Retrain, oftentimes having to delete + re-enter troups because it's quicker than reordering. And sometimes ending up with the wrong army because I forgot to do that.

It's a very easy problem: I'm farming. I have a farm army comp. I want to build that again and again and again. There should be a button to Just Do It.

It's probably been mentioned already but it would be great to be able to adjust your current trophies down to any level that you wanted i.e. drop 100 trophies or even 1000 if you want without having to drop your hero and surrender time after time.