Page 72 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What QoL Improvements Would You Like To See?

Fresh Spawn
    hello, I would like to see an automatic language translator ... so that there are no more problems in the choice of the clan ... I think this would greatly help the players especially in the recruitment

Hello I used google trad,
    I would like a way to know how much time we have. It can be implemented by different means: below the profile or by chatting in interaction / age. It allows us to know how many hours of play we have

Quote Originally Posted by Dadadada View Post
    1. decrease upgrade to max 14 days...from those higher than 14 days
    2. Bring down builder potion price from 30 medals to atleast 20 medals.
    3. Live voice conversation (while war attcks we could talk with clan members ) like there is in PUBG game.

It can be new years best QoL improvement s.

Thanks for reading patiently.
    More thanks in advance to dev team for bringing above mentioned things live in game.

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    How much is the Facebook connect feature actually used? Wouldn't it be more meaningful to switch to instagram or some other social network?

I'd like to see a discord or line integration one day, as these two seem to be the most used in the clash community.
    The origial builder potion medal cost was 15. They doubled the price and placed cooldowns on purchasing hammers because players were progressing far too quickly. Don't expect them to decrease the price, certainly not to 20. Maybe they'll go to 25 but I can't see them dropping below that
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; February 18th, 2020 at 12:42 PM.
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 67 | GW 38 | RC 6

Like the ClanGames rewards and seasonal troop events are tailor made fr the specific town halls, i would like to see season challenges rewards too getting tailor made, if not the magic items part as we saw 12-18 wall rings instead of 10-15, given the price of lvl 14 walls so rewards should always be on a balance with the economy then at least on the resource part
    10-15k dark elixir has no real value fr th11-13 and too much fr th8?.... maybe a bit more town hall specific rewards based on clan castle like 5% or 10%

Also a limited tool to exchange resources through the trader like 10k dark elixir to 100K gold/elixir or vice versa twice weekly, with SC testing things out and balancing the amount of resources getting exchanged
    I saw this limited resource exchange concept thru the trader in Boom Beach and looks pretty cool and something SC can control directly to minimise any abuses
    Last edited by Paribodh; February 18th, 2020 at 01:08 PM.

- ability to turn off friend requests
    - fix chat so newest messages scroll up above the text box you are typing in (Android). It's been messed up like this for a while, but used to be fine maybe sometime last year?
    - showed "claimed" bases in Scout view, not just on main war page

Fresh Spawn
    An indication in builder base when you have won the duel so you can finish your attack instead of waiting for the last minion to take out trash buildings

New Bloke/Chick
    I'd like to see a "Net Stars" column for CWL. It would get updated at the end of each round, and let us know the difference between how many stars each participant earned versus how many their base allowed.

For example, if I 3-starred a base, and someone only got 2 on me, then I'm net +1. This would help us determine both offensive and defensive strength.

Of course, I could dig through each round, but this would be so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tajikey View Post
    I'd like to see a "Net Stars" column for CWL. It would get updated at the end of each round, and let us know the difference between how many stars each participant earned versus how many their base allowed.

For example, if I 3-starred a base, and someone only got 2 on me, then I'm net +1. This would help us determine both offensive and defensive strength.

Of course, I could dig through each round, but this would be so much easier.
    But you already have the count for total CWL stars every season , all you gotta do is check the defenses from 7 wars....that should not need another feature , should it ?
    Last edited by TH9clasherIND; February 18th, 2020 at 03:59 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    i was playing practice mode the other day to kill some time and thought how visually appealing it would be if the heroes on the defending base had random skins from prior skin releases. Just a little visual flair to break up the monotony and give a reason to re-visit those stages every now and again.

A survival mode or scalable difficulty in single player to give a reason to play those stages again too.

A "sandbox" mode for practice in which you can practice with various armies using levels from any prior town hall (provided you have unlocked those levels in your village), so higher-echelon players can demonstrate attacks to their clanmates or just for everyone to have fun with a friend or on their own. The ability to watch/share practice replays would be important for this to matter. Layouts can be the pre-fabricated ones from practice mode, or if incorporated with friendly challenges, you can attack your clanmates with armies set to a precise town hall level instead of simply over-powering them with your maxed out armies. Saved army comps could be used for practice/fc as well (with troops that might have to be de-selected to be the appropriate amount for a specific camp space). Since troops aren't expended for fcs, this method can avoid the tricky "having two armies at the ready" that is frequently suggested but seems to be avoided and in turn wouldn't affect regular gameplay (multiplayer, war).
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    i was thinking about practice mode bases for th13, or a way to have one army for donations and one army for attacking. The donation army will ďlockĒ into the barracks so it is exclusively used for donating troops. Then you can just train up an army for attacking whenever you need to.

great idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DinoDino View Post
    When log in , all resources are auto collected .. no need to click here and there to collect resources
    I donít want the game to auto collect. If I have the resources for an upgrade, but am just waiting on a builder, I want the option to collect or not. Sometimes Iím saving a rune to use, and I donít want to waste resources by having the game automatically put resources in my storages right before I fill them up, rather than use the rune, spend the resource, then collect.